Gingerbread Plans

•|Please note that any references to religion made in this chapter do not necessarily reflect my in beliefs or feelings

•|Please note that any references to religion made in this chapter do not necessarily reflect my in beliefs or feelings. When I write lines for my characters, I always try to stay true to their nature and don't take things out because they might offend. And I won't apologize for what my characters say because that is who they are. If you were standing right in front of them, that's exactly what they'd say straight to your face. You can either acknowledge and accept this, or be offended and leave. The choice is yours.|•

Also I know I'm making it seem like this is some big, bad, religion crucifying chapter, it's not I set out to add a small warning and got carried away, going into everything they say and do lol. Sorry for the lateness I hope this chapter entertains 😸
•••••

Waiting Ember out is adorably easy, just ignore her biting and clawing, in five minutes top she's bored.  All I had to do was pretend to sleep and she gave up fighting me, finally making herself comfortable before her breathing grew deep and even, then I relaxed my grip on her. I was free to gaze down at her sleeping form without her scrunching that beautiful face of hers in annoyance, not that she could ever be anything other then amazing I preferred her face when it was at peace. All the little lines of worry or anxiety dissolved along when that bitter Sweet rage that underlined every emotion so that I could view her beauty in tainted by  outside forces. Asleep she looked closer to a Goddess than ever before.

Her plump lips parted slightly allowing the lightest of breaths pass through them and warm the exposed flesh of my chest, silvery strands of hair hung like a glowing veil against her bronze skin

Her plump lips parted slightly allowing the lightest of breaths pass through them and warm the exposed flesh of my chest, silvery strands of hair hung like a glowing veil against her bronze skin. She was so damn perfect in every way, I knew it the second I laid eyes on her. Alone at the bar in skin tight purple lace, her glossed lips in a pout as she mulled over whatever dark thoughts plagued her mind. Her brown eyes that regard me so Cooley and teeth gleamed as she grinned at me like some sort of predator, believing she was dragging me into a situation where I'd be in over my head.

If she'd only knew the blood bath I left behind minutes ago before slipping into that night club.

Everything that happened before- killing that family, stealing the suit and slipping into the club doors, trying to throw off GCPD and blend in with the crowd was meant to be. I was meant to do all those things so I could meet her, I was so angry when Gordon chuffed me but now I see even that had its purpose. We were meant to meet that night, but fate hadn't written our story that straight forward, my arrest was part of that Grand scheme of things, it all lead here. It all lead to this moment with Ember in my arms, now I know why I resisted the urge to leave Arkham despite how perfect the conditions seemed. For the first time, I felt this was the right moment to go and Ember would go with me, this is why I waited. It was meant to be. And Ember would see it that way at well. . . Wouldn't she?