Once Upon A Twisted Mind|Part 2

"Can you take this thing off of me?" I grumble, squirming against the itchy and canvas like material of my straight jacket." It's itchy and it makes my arms hurt."

Matthew observes my struggling, his eyes darting over me at lighting speed as he seems to think it over. I freeze looking over at him and see just a small amount of sympathy in his eyes, finding it best to play on that.

I let my eyes get nice and wide, curving my full lips into an irresistible pout that I have prefected over a series of months. A smidge of seduction smothered in innocence so they never see it coming.

"Pleeeeeaaaaaaassseeee, Matty? " I plead, batting my eyes at him as he naws on his lower lip."Pretty please?"

Mathew shifts uncomfortably in his seat as I continue to apply gentle pressure on his consciousness. "If you think you're uncomfortable imagine how I feel." I say, tilting my head at him from across the table.

Finally, Matthew heaves a heavy sigh as he contorts his face in reluctance. "Ember," he begins in a warning tone like a scolding parent, "if I let you out. . ."

"I'll be good, daddy!" I tease him, leaning my chest to the table as he stands up and watch his face go scarlet once again.

The good doctor isn't as innocent as he portrays.

"Swearsies!"

"You can't try anything. I'm giving you the privilege of some freedom,if you betray this trust it's back to square one." He warns me as he begins to undo some of the straps and freezes over the last,catching me glance over my shoulder.

"Do you understand,Ember?" He asks me, hands poised over the final straps and his emerald eyes ( if I said a different color before I'm sorry I lose track sometimes geeze. LMAO) on my brown ones.

"I got it Matt, relax." I giggle, at him and I mean it, I have too bad of a headache to even try. "No funny business, I promise."

With that said, Matthew releases me from my canvas prison to which I respond with a relieved sigh as I fully extend my arms out and heard bones grind together. Every since I've been stuck here, little things like not having to wear a straight jacket make all the difference in the world. And even though he is technically one of my captors, one of the people who keep me trapped here, I find myself beginning to enjoy his company and actually look forward to our sessions. They were a highlight of my day, something to do outside those four bare walls were Felix's voice echoing off of them. Call it what you want, boredom or maybe even Stockholm syndrome but I have grown to love this time with him. Besides, as is quite plain to see, playing my cards right equals big rewards and pays off in the long run. Maybe, just maybe, I can charm the good doctor enough to convince him to set me free.