Animals Unleashed

I'll publish an authors note later since I'm already updating late sorry for had quality and mistakes I'll fine tune later hope you like it let me know

" one hundred and twenty five, one hundred and twenty six. . . " I count the second under my breath, leg jumping up and down as waited.

The damn nurse was late, late with dinner but most important late with the little paper cup of blue pills that helped pass the awful and slow crawling seconds. Solitary confinement had a way of doing that to you, drive you crazy enough to strip your own skin off with nothing to do making five minutes feel like five years. Those pills, I'd come to rely on when night, I hated them at first but now. . .

When the nurse finally arrived unapologetic for her tardiness, I grab the cup from her hands giving her the stink eye before dumping them into the back of my throat. She responds with her own sour expression and tries to make me take the tray of food, something that looks vaguely like meatloaf. I'll pass.

From there on it was down hill, I let my head hit the pillow and before you could say yatzi I was out like a light, it was rare for anything to pull me out of that coma. I was forced to endure any nightmare in its entirety, any fantasy played out until the end or at least until wake up call. But tonight, tonight was different. It was like My body sensed it's space being invaded, sensed someone's hands experience an intimacy I gave to no one and the sensation jars me awake.

My eyes fly open, in only half aware of myself and my surroundings as I gasp, seemingly unable to catch my breath. After a few seconds of pure confusion, I begin to  make sense of what's happening or at least what it was that shook my from the depths of sleep. My hips are rocking of their accord as this indescribable pleasure spreads like lightning from between my thighs, the feeling alone is almost enough to paralyze me but somehow The not knowing helps me get passed this. In one swift motion, I grab hold of those paper thin sheets and whip than off of me the way a magician unveils the main event but what I've discovered is no invisible rabbit.

I'm met with the sight of a head of bright orange hair between my legs, alabaster pale skin makes my now washed out time seem dark in comparison. No no no. Gasping,I paw at the head of hair trying to in a half dazed state to push him away but that just caused Felix to tighten the grip he had on my legs, pulling my pnssy impossibly closer to his mouth as he continued to go down on me.

"Ginger get away from me." I hiss, barely able to speak through the moans.

Felix doesn't stop to say a word it merely shifts his head so that our eyes meet, in his eyes a wicked gleam as his lips stretched into a grin without pausing in his action. The moment of eyes contact lasts only a few seconds before it breaks, Felix closing his eyes and angling himself so as to get back to work. I experience this overwhelming sense of powerlessness as he continued to torture me with pleasure, using his tongue so skilled like I could barely put up a fight. Each time I attempted to push him away, Felix would intensify his efforts and tighten his grip on my thighs, his savagery causing my body to convulse. I can do nothing, with him in control all I can do is let myself fall back with a hand over my mouth so the asylum would never know how good this felt and the other tangled in my hair to root me in the moment.

A small whimper escapes my mouth as he flattens out his tongue, every taste bud raking across the tender flesh with an impossibly wonderful friction and alternates between that and using the tip of his tongue to toy with my clitoris. He keeps this up until I'm suddenly hit with the all too familiar lightening branch of pleasure that shoots it's way up my back and causes it to arch. And just like most men, the sounds of a women orgasming doesn't say okay my job is done now, it's like a green flag telling them to pull out all the stops.