Club Of Psychos

I guess the guys in charge of Arkham ain't so bad, at least they give what they call “problem” patients exactly one hour out of 24 to spend outside of their cells. Even if it is a run down cafeteria filled with twelve antisocial, schizophrenic, bipolar, and paranoid psychopaths. It was still better than being trapped next door to a psychotic and chatty ginger, I'd take this lot over him anytime. Unfortunately, that didn't mean I got a Ginger free hour, no he's still here but at least this way with no wall between us I could punch him when I felt like it. And with the way I feel his eyes on me as I read, it won't be long before that happens

Even though I don't take my eyes off of the faded fashion magazine I found laying around, I can see everyone in the room while they think I'm just some empty headed blonde which is fine by me

Even though I don't take my eyes off of the faded fashion magazine I found laying around, I can see everyone in the room while they think I'm just some empty headed blonde which is fine by me. People are so much easier to manipulate when they did view you as a threat. So I observed then from behind my magazine filled with photoshopped women, the huge bald dude who towers above everyone else sits alone, and constantly sneaks shy glances in my direction every few minutes (that could prove to be useful in the future), then there's some dude with goggle thick glasses and a shifty gaze when eyes that reminded me of Captain Boomerang. Everybody here is a little off, but save for me and the big guy, they ask seemed to stick together, using one another for company, even the gingers bought in to it. However, it's not long before he makes his way over to me, bringing my seven minutes of peace to a close.

“Ya know it's not polite to ignore a guy so night when he's just trying to make conversation.” He's starting right at that bat, huh? That's fine at least this way the conversation isn't gonna be longer than it has to be.

I answer Felix without ever glancing in his direction“Tell someone who cares. “

“Ya know, you should be nicer to me after all, a pretty girl like you in a place like this, the guards aren't always watching; unfortunate things happen all the time.” He tuts, shaking his head sadly as he stared at me with cold eyes. “All the time.

"I'd hate to see something happen to you

"I'd hate to see something happen to you."

My lip twitches into a smirk. At least now the gingers more interesting than when we first met, this I can work with.