Sweet Nightmares

Wake up, kitten, Daddy needs you.

At the sound of a familiar voice whispering in my ears, I wake up and find myself inside the cell I've called home for the past two weeks. However, there is one change to it that makes my heart rattle because instead of being locked firmly shut, it's open. I slowly get to my feet, staring at with great suspicion because I just know the guards here are waiting for me to slip up so they have an excuse to beat and violate my body. Towards the ajar door I shuffle, stopping right where the tile to my cell ends and stare out into the empty hallway, it's dark lighting ominous. I scoff, shaking my head at this invitation to die and though my back to the door with no plans to walk through it. I don't think so.

Emmmmmmmbbbbbbeeeerrr.

A sing song voice calls my name down the hall and makes my hair stand in end.

Puddin. . . ?  

Here? How?

Suddenly I didn't give a damn about consequence, my Puddin was here somewhere and I need to find him, once I find him nothing else will matter. Once I find him I'll be safe.

I run down the Halls of Arkham, surprisingly free if people, the air is still and the usual sounds of raving lunatics are absent. I call out Jay's name again, pleasing for him to answer back so that I can give him. I feel so lost, the fact that he's so near and I can't find him is giving me the worst anxiety I've ever experienced. My heart feels like it's being turn apart, my heart is spinning, I can't breath. I need him and I didn't care if that made me weak. I need him.

Here, kitten.” Jays vice calls again and I stop in my tracks.

There he is, just waiting for me at the end of another hall. The walls are splattered with blood and around Jay is a pile of bodies all of them guards and doctors, he stands there waiting with his arms open for me to envelope myself in.

I whisper his name again under my breath, “Puddin” before running to him, tears streaming down my face as I slam into the wall of his chest. His arms wrap around me close and I bury my face into his clothes, breathing in the scent I've looked for I've the past two weeks.

“I missed you, Puddin, missed you so, so much.” I sob into his chest as he strokes my hair.

Jay chuckles, the sound vibrating in his chest and makes my heart feel warm

Jay chuckles, the sound vibrating in his chest and makes my heart feel warm. Whenever her laughed like that it always made me feel so Sarge, so happy and warn and at peace with this big awful world.

“You missed me?” He laughs again, taking me by my shoulders to pry me from his arms and I gaze at him with the tears on my face drying. “That's funny, I didn't miss you.”

The smile on my face drops as I stare at him, trying to make sense of his words and the look on his face, they didn't match.

What?”

I didn't miss you.” He repeats with venomous delight in his voice. “I didn't miss you one bit.”

“Puddin, don't say that! You did miss me, you love me!”

At this Jay laughs again, pulling a knife from his pocket and grabs my neck tight, than pressed the blade to the corners of my mouth. “Don't tell me what to say.” He growls, slicing through my flesh with a laugh as blood drops and pain grows.

“Oh, princess, you look surprised.” He cooes, giving the other side the same treatment and the blood starts to pool in the back of my throat, stopping me from breathing. I'm drowning. “Don't you remember what I said?”

“I am not someone who is loved and I certainly never loved you.”

___
Double update yeah boy! Surprised? So am I, lol this want part of the book I literally write it in ten minutes! 😅