A King Without a Queen

Guys it's kinda crappy but I made that edit ^^ myself for this chapter and I'm proud of! Lmaoooooooo 😹🙄 so good or bad tell me what you think
Also I'm gonna start going back to starting each chapter with a quote.

"Perhaps some people are just born with destruction in their eyes and sadness in their already broken hearts."

The darkness of night and heavy drapes keep my presence hidden as Jonny and Jenna arrive after me

The darkness of night and heavy drapes keep my presence hidden as Jonny and Jenna arrive after me. I just watch unmoving as Jonny stiffly exits the car, wincing in pain and Jenna right behind him trying to do something that's not needed. Jonny just tried to wave her off, I'M sure telling her that he is fine and doesn't need her help but Jenna pays him no mind and eventually finds a place to latch herself to him. She uses her tiny 5 foot frame to support Jonny as he stumbled to his apartment, all six feet and five inches of him not to mention the muscle he had packed into his frame but Jenna doesn't seem to care.

On her face is this fierce expression of determination as she continues to hold him tight all the way to his front door and disappearing inside with him. No doubt Jonny's tried again and again to get rid of her but she's stubborn when it comes to how she cares for him, all respect for personal boundaries and short tempered go out the window because he's hurt.

If Ember were here she'd be making the same fuss over the knife wound in my side, still pouring out blood and staining my custom silk shirt. A little gift courtesy of the oh so charming fncker named Titan who thought he could actually take me on in a one on one fight, the fact that I owned that backwater club is just proof that he couldn't. I pull off the golden suit jacket I wear which had a permanent resting place on a hanger by the bedroom door and let a little sigh escape my lips after examining the arrival of clothing left unmarked. My lips pull into a smile on their own remembering the look of excitement and pride in Embers face when she handed it to me one night before going to the club, exclaiming that she got it just for me. And by got she meant stolen, which was fine by me since everything I owned had technically been bought stuff dirty money.

Without me even realizing it, her little gift had become my favorite and the relief I felt seeing it hadn't been harmed was overwhelming. The color kinda matched her eyes, those bright gold irises that could stand out across a room of people, everything about my spit fire stood out in a room full of people. It was part of her charm and why she was always so fun.

The smirk on my face slowly drops to a frown as I stand by my door, fingering the bling like material as Embers face became more and more clear in my mind. If I didn't distract myself with something else it would soon be like she was right here beside me, to let that happen while be a waste.