63- You have excellent penile technique and stamina!

*Andy's POV*

I laid with Oona held close against my chest, lost in thought. Now that I was consciously looking for it it, I was able to pick out that I lacked any memory of apparently going to bed, of everyone else leaving. Juliet had said that was a side effect, and I could see how I hadn't noticed Jules feeding for years; it was instantly forgettable.

Under strict orders to relax, eh? How could I possibly? I knew what Juliet had said, but had she meant it? I couldn't read her mind like Oona's... There was no way she didn't care that Oona and I had been fucking like rabbits-

"Please, Andy, you have to find some peace. Please?" I shifted to look down at Oona and it pained me to see she had actually been crying. I had been so consumed with myself, I hadn't even let myself notice, let myself feel, the pain coming off of Oona in sharp, needle-like rivulets.

I brushed away at her tears kind of awkwardly, ineffectually mashing them around. "No-no, Oona, I'm fine! Everything will be fine, it's ok-" She rolled away from me a bit, looking guilt-ridden. She didn't want me looking at her, she felt her appearance must have been affected horribly by Juliet's feeding.

I sighed. She looked very different, it was true, but she was still Oona. Her eyes were still black, crisp and bright, her thoughts just as loving and determined, totally devoted. I still wanted her as she was, even without the seed driving me mercilessly towards her, of one mind. I knew she didn't even blink at my bedraggled appearance, why should I balk at hers?

"-I don't know what to do to make things better, Andy. Even Juliet said I couldn't leave. I thought if I left-" I squeezed her tightly to me.

"No! I don't want you to leave!" The thought wasn't an acceptable one. I had to find a solution that involved Oona in my life, and Juliet too, somehow. If I couldn't, I'd split apart; my heart would break. I didn't know how I would survive.

It all seemed so precariously strung together on a bunch of 'ifs.' 'If' it was even possible for an incubus to have two mates (not that I was an incubus per se). 'If' I could even learn to make a seed to take any mate at all, much less in 13 days. 'If' Juliet, being that weird kind of vampire, could make a seed and take me as a mate, 'if' she even wanted to. For that matter, 'if' Jules even could accept my mating seed properly, or would it just act like I'd planted a normal incubus seed in a human, as she'd been before being bitten, and she'd just be really horny for me?

But then the ultimate 'if.' Even should all those variables fall into place, there was no way for me to know 'if' Juliet would accept Oona as my mate, that she wouldn't leave me and tear my heart out of my chest.

At least Oona didn't seem to have any jealousy issues. Not that Juliet shouldn't, I mean, if Juliet told me she was thinking of essentially brain-marrying someone else, and was that ok with me, I'd have a fucking stroke, possibly die on the spot!