2- Picture; being watched

*Oona's POV*

I turned back to Andy. He was very still, steadily breathing in the little motes that ensured his consciousness stayed on a distant shore. I felt my heart start to beat like the tattoo of a horse's hooves on the racing green; I was so excited!

I had been watching Andy, coveting him, for several years. But years ago, I had learned patience, unlike so many of my sisters and brothers. It made things a lot sweeter. Oftentimes, if you were careful, it meant you could come back for more. This time, I had been more cautious, more meticulous, than I had ever been. Andy was the most delectable morsel I had ever seen.

I remembered back to the day I had been entering someone's bedroom in Ohio, when I saw a picture of Andy on the wall. I had actually abandoned my meal and left immediately to learn more about the man in the poster. A week later I had found him and set my mark on him as he slept. Nothing major. Just a little something to let anyone who was watching know that Andy was taken.

I had spent many, many nights working on the little seed I was going to plant in Andy's ear. I hoped it would bear ripe, lush fruit.

The seed had only a whisper of restlessness; Andy had enough of that on his own, he didn't need much more. He was already a fairly tightly wound guy. I had added a generous amount of a desire for something nameless, something different and unknown, something he wouldn't be able to put his finger on. I had poured in large amounts of sexual desire, but rendered them in a slower release format, and tamped them down into the nooks and crannies of the seed. I wanted it to percolate out. I had taken hours and hours with my finetuning. And then the final touch; the tiniest taste of me, almost nothing.

I took great pride in never touching my food until she or he asked me to, and I wouldn't start now. But I did lean in close to Andy's face, listening to him breathe. I crouched by his face, looking at his fine features. I took Andy's seed from my pouch and kissed it for luck and out of superstition. Succubae were rarely rejected, but it could happen. I held my hand steady, and dropped the seed in Andy's left ear.

Immediately, his eyes flew open, and he stared right at me.