5- It's back with a vengeance, bringing out the heavy guns, and poor aim

*Andy's POV*

I woke up cranky. Sure as shit, there was a slight discomfort in my damned balls. I couldn't believe I had a case of fucking blue balls! I reached down to give them a rub, and was horrified to discover I had morning wood. I whimpered in misery and buried my head in my pillow, accidentally slapping my damned erection on the bed, yet again. Motherfucker! You'd think I was a teenager!

As I lay there, the desire to get off grew more pressing. I wanted to bury myself in a hot, wet pussy so badly. Shit, what the fuck? I realized I was grinding my teeth. I flipped over and grabbed the splat towel from the floor, and started jerking myself off in a frenzy.

I squeezed my eyes shut and thought of myself blasting Juliet, and... nothing really happened. I tried to remember what it felt like slamming into her ass. Again, nothing negative, and I didn't soften either, but there was no buildup, nothing, fucking dammit to Hell! Feeling vaguely shitty, I tried summoning up ancient memories of other girls, even Scout, but the same shit happened! "Fuck!"

I sat up. Ok. Time for the heavy guns; the little guy was in dire need.

Boner bobbing, I practically ran for my laptop, unplugged it from its spot at the desk, and brought it over to the bed. It took me a minute, but I found some porn that looked alright. It had Christy Mack in it, and when I felt my dick twitch in my hand, I was overjoyed.

My hand pumped like the apocalypse was happening any second, and with my eyes trained on her big tits, it felt like it just might. Thoughts of nailing a tight, wet cunt that belonged to a very naughty woman overwhelmed me as I watched Christy get fucked on the screen, and my hand pumped furiously. I watched her ass move with each thrust, her curves shaking with the impact, and I felt an orgasm start to build deep in my balls. Visions of large, round breasts filled my head as I grunted and shot my load all over the towel, my chest, and, to my dismay, a bit on the keyboard.

Ugh, what a mess! I felt a fuck of a lot better, though. I put the splat towel to work cleaning up and then tossed it on the floor before laying back down. I wondered what the fuck my problem was? I'd never had issues getting off before, at least not when I wasn't drunk. Was I sick?