35- From another perspective

*Andy's POV*

It was overwhelming, feeling Oona's infinite love wash through my mind, an unstoppable erotogenic force. Her lithe body tensed underneath me, and I felt her hot, wet passage constrict around my cock as she approached her peak. She broke away from our kiss, unable to stop from crying out. I grunted from the pleasure, the heightened sensation of knowing how her body and mind were reacting while still feeling her myself, so connected.

I placed my hand over Oona's heart, wanting to feel its wanton beats. It was pounding against my palm, her chest slick with her salty sweat. Her feelings of devotion, of loyalty to me and dedication to my wellbeing, permeated her and crackled through my mind. They were dazzling and bright, the intensity shocking. I started plunging into her more rapidly, joining her in the ascending helix of feeling and perception. She called out my name, "Andy!"

Her hips matched my pace; I could feel her whole body stiffening. God, I wanted to feel her cum around me more than anything. I wanted to bring her some kind of satisfaction, even if I couldn't give her exactly what she wanted. I was desperate to give her that one piece of happiness; I wouldn't let myself go until I did.

She was moaning, clinging to me; I could feel her slowly contracting around me. I was getting close, I had to try and distract myself from her thoughts to last just a little longer. I had taken one of her perfect breasts in my hand and was going to lick it when her thoughts hit me like a semi truck.

She didn't care if I was an incubus or a human. She would love me until the day she died, and beyond. For as long as there was Oona, she would love me. She would never let me down; she would always be there whenever I wanted her. She gave herself to me completely.

Oona could have anyone she wanted. But she loved me, unconditionally? Forever? I felt something strange and different, but I ignored it. My focus was on her as I looked into her dark eyes and caressed her breast, feeling her gripping around me as I thrust deep into her hot, wet core.

When she looked at me, her love was in her eyes. It was in her skin. Her feelings of adoration came pouring into my brain like a flood. It saturated everything and I couldn't, I fucking couldn't hold out any more. "Oona-"

I came, groaning loudly, shooting my load into her, as her mate, as her lover. It was heavenly, transcendent; I couldn't even keep my eyes open. It was exactly what Oona needed to let go. I felt her rhythmically contracting around me, moaning desperately as I penetrated her to the fullest, milking the semen out of me that she craved. It was mind-blowing to feel loved and embraced by her mind and her body as I came, as her orgasm roared through us both. I almost passed out; reality seemed to shift for a moment.