36- Unholy union in the Underworld

*Andy's POV*

With a final, sweet thrust, I opened my eyes. I was left stunned, panting, and trembling a little by our shared experience. The incredible sensations swirled together with Oona's unrestricted affection.

Abruptly, the blissful fog was torn apart as I was swamped by her panic. She was trying to suppress it, not wanting to alarm me or ruin the moment, but it was still powerful and totally unanticipated. Confused, I gently withdrew and sat back on my knees, at which point two things happened concurrently.

It quickly became apparent what had caused Oona's alarm, as her thoughts clued me in to the fact that my wings had turned white, my hair was blonde, and that gold and ivory, lazy tendrils of pleasure were snaking off of me instead of my (apparently) usual scarlet or more recent black. I was able to spot some of them as they homed in to Oona.

As I was registering, dimly, why she was alarmed, what drew the bulk of my attention was Oona herself. She looked so incredible my jaw dropped! She was beautiful before, she always had been, but now...

I could smell Oona's sex from where I sat. It was intoxicating, the thick, heady aroma of honeysuckle. My eyes were drawn to her smooth, puffy pussy lips, her clit still swollen and engorged with blood. Our combined fluids were just beginning to make their escape out of her slick, tight entrance. My dick hadn't even had time to go fully soft yet after the most intense orgasm I'd ever had, and it yet it still started to stiffen painfully quickly. That realization broke the spell; I was horrified.

"What? What the fuck?!?" I felt so different. I reached around, and my tail was gone. "What the fuck just happened?" I moved to the edge of the nest, resting my head on the heels of my hands to think, but the second the tips of my fingers started to tingle I got a sinking feeling. "No, no, fucking no way..."

I ran to the mirror on the wall, and sure as shit, I had a thin halo. What the fuck?!? I sensed Oona's concern, and left the mirror to return to her nest. It felt wrong to have strayed from her side after what we had just shared, regardless of whatever new change I'd just undergone. I wanted to spend time with her, hold her, be with her. I laid down, carefully working with my giant, now white wings, and beckoned to her to join me.

She laid her head on my chest, finding the contact comforting. "Andy, what we did, what was that called?" After all my bizarre transformations, I could sense that Oona's love for me was unchanged. This strange being, she was totally devoted to me, she would do anything to make me happy. Everything she felt for me, I could feel too, and I was getting better at it. It was so intense, so poignant and profound. And I had just scared the shit out of her.

"It's called making love. I'm so sorry, Oona, I didn't know that would happen. It isn't usually so, um, transformative..." She didn't mind, she believed me, she had heard of making love before, she never thought she would get to actually do it. She didn't think we could, because I didn't love her. She was happy. I was the most beautiful angel she had ever seen. She had to get me out of here, I was in terrible danger. It could wait just a few minutes, though, it felt so wonderful in my arms. My sexy arms.

Um, whoa, back up, danger? "Uh, what was that?"

She laughed knowingly and hugged me. "You don't have to test me, Andy. It was making love. And I know from watching you that sex and love-making don't usually result in things like change in species, appearance, or the death of a participant a fortnight thereafter." I groaned, and Oona looked up at me, beaming, then kissed me on the jaw. My sexy jaw. I groaned again and chuckled softly, giving her a squeeze.