22- Demonic graffiti

*Oona's POV*

I felt Andy's hand on my wrist. "No, Oona, I'm not mad at you. That's not what I meant." His voice softened, and he pulled me gently into his lap. "Stop blaming yourself. You were just doing what came naturally, it's not your fault."

He looked at me, and I averted my eyes, ashamed. "Stop it." He kissed me gently and my heart raced like the drums in his music. "Tell me, what was so great about me that kept you so interested for so damned long?"

I smiled. I knew Andy loved praise, and I was glad to indulge him. I curled a few of my fingers through his hair, twirling the soft, dark strands. It had gotten so long over the summer...

"At first it was your exceptional good looks. As you are aware, Andrew, you are very well-made. I would watch you and Juliet cleave to one another through my mirror, and feel considerable arousal. That's uncommon; I am so accustomed to sexual acts I don't generally feel cravings to perform them, they are usually just how I gain sustenance.

"I even marked you here," I ran my hand over the right side of his lower back, where it was plainly still visible, "so that other demons might know I had intentions towards you." I thought a moment. "Can you see it?" I fetched a mirror from the desk, so he might see it more easily.

Andy looked in the mirror. "I only see what looks like, maybe, a really yellowed, old bruise."

I had an idea. "Andy, concentrate on how it feels when you are inside of me. Focus on that feeling." I grabbed him and kissed him passionately, reaching for his phallus with the other hand. I felt him begin to respond, his sheath engorging with blood, as he snuck his fingers in the crevice of my buttocks to squeeze my behind. As soon as he was hard and I felt his lust had manifested, I broke away and grabbed the mirror. "Andy, look again."

"Whu-oh... Yeah, I see it now." It was a red circle with an 'x' in it. Demonic graffiti for 'mine.'

"That's how I told others I was watching you already, and that taking an interest in you would be very unwelcome." I smiled flirtatiously, and Andy returned it, clearly a little frustrated. He squeezed my buttock harder, and tried to draw my hand back to his member, but I playfully slapped him away.

"I thought your, uh, I guess, our kind, were not monogamous?" He kissed my jaw, obviously still hopeful.

"I didn't want any other demon to have you before I did. I didn't want all my planning spoiled. Besides, Andy, most demons are not known to be kind and caring. I didn't want you getting hurt." I blushed. "I guess, with time, after watching you, I found you fascinating. You are a good man, but a complex one. I think you are interesting and quirky. You have a very creative, active mind, but you are also very eccentric. Sometimes you are even stupid, which makes you more convoluted, a puzzle."

Andy laughed. "Stupid, eccentric, and quirky? You make me sound like a complete moron! I think your social graces are definitely lacking, Oona!" His eyes sparkled; he had a wonderful smile. I loved making him laugh.

I thought for a moment. "What I mean is that you are multi-faceted. Your love of Batman, your love of sports, that you smoke despite singing for a living, your habitual self-photography on the Internet, your intense drive to be the biggest and best at everything, your devotion to your band, fans, friends, family, Juliet, and your cats... I just kept watching, I wanted, always, to know more, to be a part of your life, but a succubus cannot do that. So I waited for the opportunity for what I could do. I did not want to disturb your relationship in any way, so I ended up waiting a long time."

I paused, trying to think through what I wanted to get across. "I gather that, over time, I accidentally developed an emotional attachment. I apologize, it was unintentional, and I was unawares of it. I did not mean for these... complications... to occur."

Andy nuzzled his face into my neck. "I know, I can tell; it's ok." He spoke very softly and held me to him, even after his erection was gone.