Two Different Worlds Chapter 7

Chapter 7 {Sara's POV} 

It was practice time and I was teaching the team a new cheer when I saw Zayn sitting in the bleachers. "Looking good Sara!" Louis screams from the foot ball field. "Shove it!" I scream. "I love how you talk too me love!! It really turns me on!" Louis screams. "Mate shut up! That's just nasty!" Liam screams at Louis. I see Zayn watching me and then watching Louis. "Earth too Sara I would like too learn this cheer by the end of practice." Danielle says waving her hand in my face. "Oh sorry okay! Girls in the back I need your hands up straight." I scream. Then all of a sudden I see Zayn walking my way and I wasn't watching when the foot ball hit me right in the face I fell flat on my back. "Ugh my face." I say. "Sara are you okay!" Zayn says sitting next too me. "Move! Damn it girl move!" Louis says pushing the girls out of the way. Zayn try's and help me up but Louis didn't like it. "I'll take her she doesn't need too have your help." Louis says grabbing my arm while I tried too get it off me. "I was just helping her since you can't kick the ball in the goal but rather in her face." Zayn says pulling his hand off me. "Sara are you okay love?" Liam says grabbing my other arm too help Zayn. "Yeah I am fine just a little dizzy." I say sitting on the bleachers. "Well we can handle it from here you can go now." Danielle says looking at Zayn. "I would like all of you too leave and Zayn and Liam can stay." I say looking at everyone. "Whatever Sara!" Danielle says walking off the field. "I'am not leaving until this wanker leaves!" Louis says. "The only wanker I see right now is you!" I say in a bitchy tone. "Why are you sticking up for a guy you don't even know!" Louis says. "Cause he's not wanker unlike you!" I say looking at Louis. "Whatever Sara I'll find another girl to go to prom with!" Louis says walking away. "I didn't even wanna go with you!" I scream while he walked away. "Love are you sure your okay?" Liam asks. "I am fine." I say looking at him. "Well I have too get back too practice but Zayn will walk you too the locker room." Liam says walking back on the field. "Okay troublemaker help me too the locker room." I say smirking at him.