I still love you

SAM'S POV

I was walking down the road with Damon. He wanted to know everything. We reached town square and sat on the bench. "How have you been?" I nodded. Then I heard the familiar British accent that I was still in love with. "She was great until about a month ago. When she left without a word." Damon and I both turned around and saw Klaus. I couldn't look him in the eyes. This is the first time I have seen him since I left him. "Nothing to say, love. No explanation, no apology." I kept looking down when Damon said "What do you want Klaus?" He sneered "I want my girl back. I want her to come with me. Why do you think I gave you her number?" He looked at me and Damon realized he was bait. I smiled at Damon. "Klaus, why do you want me here?" I asked. Klaus looked at me, pulled my chin up to make me look him in the eyes. "I want you back, love." I shook my head and looked at Damon, tears in my eyes but not coming down my face. I love Klaus but there was more to the story than I was telling Damon. I couldn't tell anyone. Not even Klaus. If he knew, he would lock me up and never let me out again. 

"I can't Klaus." He looked at me confused. "Why? because of your brothers?" I shook my head, tears escaping my eyes. "No." Damon finally spoke up. "If she wanted to be with you, Klaus, we would support her. We wouldn't be happy about it but we would support her. " No one knew that I wasn't exactly a vampire. I was also a witch. I had to keep a good diet of blood but I could also eat human food. Klaus looked at me, kissed the top of my hand "you will love me again." I still do, i added in my head as he walked away.