Family

SAM'S POV

These were my brothers. After all this, I finally got what I truly want. My family. I just told them about Klaus turning me. Stefan asked "What happened to you in 1862?" I knew he was going to hate me for this. "I ran away. I couldn't take seeing Damon being hit anymore. I couldn't handle the beatings from father." Damon pulled me in a hug. 

*flashback*
1865
I was in the woods. I thought I heard someone calling my name. I walked slowly trying not to make excessive noise. I heard my name again from behind me. I turned and saw a blonde. She wasn't normal though. I saw black veins under her eyes. I tried to scream but couldn't. Nothing would come out. I backed up. Slowly taking steps back. She came at me as a blur. I begged. "Please." She laughed. That's when I heard a voice "Rebekah!" She turned around and I saw behind her a man with sandy brown hair. He was gorgeous. Rebekah didn't listen to him. She scoffed and bite into my neck. She drained me almost dry, but enough I knew I would die. She was pulled off me and I layed there knowing what was next. I would die. I looked up at the man and saw him put his wrist to his mouth but then fell into darkness.

*end flashback*

I told my brothers this story. Damon asked "How did you date Klaus after that?" I smiled. "He showed me what it was like to live. I came back for you, you know." I smiled. They looked at me. "When?" I looked down. "After I was turned. When I came back, Emily told me that you two had died along with father." Tears came to my eyes. They hugged me and I was happy to have my family back.