Mikael

SAM'S POV

I was laying in the bed wrapped up next to Klaus when we heard yelling. It sounded like Rebekah and Katherine. I walked down the stairs. I started to hear what they were yelling at each other "You are going to let me in Rebekah. That child isn't meant to be here." Kathrine sounded almost sinister, then I heard a man's voice I had never heard before. "It is an abomination, just like that thing you call brother." This angered me as I made my way down the stairs and saw Rebekah in tears and, whom I am guessing is, Mikael. Klaus followed me down and just stared at his father. To Klaus, he was still that little boy that used to get beat because of his mother's indiscretion. I was that child, and the cycle ends now. 

I stepped in front of Rebekah and got brave. He couldn't come in and, it just so happens that, Elena wasn't here to invite them in. I heard Damon walk behind me. I knew I was in the safety of my home, as well as, the safety of my brothers and my family. "So you must be Mikael. The vampire who hunts other vampires." I said in a mocking tone. If looks could have killed, Mikael and Kathrine would have struck me dead. "And you must be the bastard bitch carrying the child of the bastard of this family." He snarled. This pissed me off. But I would not let him see that he had gotten a rise out of me. "And you must be the piece of shit that hit my fiance and damaged him." I looked him in the eyes. "But you know what is funny? I fixed him. This baby that I'm carrying and I fixed him." I continued. He stood there looking as if I had stole his dinner. I smiled then he said "That baby will not make it to birth. I will make sure of that. That hybrid abomination will not fancy himself a daddy as long as I am around." How dare this stupid piece of shit say that about my child or my fiance? I was beyond angry. "What makes you so sure?" I ask evenly thinking of every possible way I can kill him. "That child will be worse than Niklaus ever was with him as a father." He stated. 

I looked at Kathrine and she smiled. Oh hell no he did not just say that!! "My child will have one advantage that Klaus never did." They both looked confused and Mikael said "And what is that, little girl?" I smiled sadistically. "She will have never known you." I put my hand in front of my body and began chanting. I heard his screams and continued. I will kill him if it is the last thing I ever do. Damon came up behind me and placed something in my free hand. I looked down while still chanting. It was a dagger. It wouldn't kill him but it would put him in a slumber until we could find a way to kill him. A white oak stake. I made the dagger float with my mind and made it fling at him. Landing right where his heart should have been, if the bastard would have had one. Kathrine looked at me with wide eyes. I had scared her and I am glad. I will kill her too for bringing this evil to my home. I started chanting and I then heard her screams. I felt pressure in my head. I had never used this much power before and Klaus came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. "That's enough, love." I ignored him and continued chanting. I had to kill her. I was getting lightheaded. Then the darkness came. I succumbed to it.