Drawn to you

SAM'S POV

Kol sat there on the log next to me. "It's okay to love him, Sam" tears falling down my eyes. I shook my head. "Kol, I can't. There are reasons. He is just Klaus and maybe me and him don't mesh." He smiled. "You know, I've known Klaus my whole life and he is horrible, except when he is with you. You make him human." I smile and look at him. "What if what I have to say, he doesn't like?" I heard a the sexy British voice that I loved say "Why don't you give it a shot, love?" I looked at him with shock. "This is a set up." I got angry. I hated when the brothers played me like this. Kol said "No, he's drawn to you."Kol got up and walked away.

"Hey" I said to Klaus looking at him. He came and sat next to me. "I heard your song. It was beautiful." I smiled he always knew how to flatter me. "Samantha, why did you leave?" I looked at him tears still fresh in my eyes. "I had overheard your phone conversation. You were going-" He laughed. What was he on? "I wasn't going to do anything. I tell people that because certain vampires want to be in my good graces. I was never going to kill Elena, which was the girl you overheard me talking about by the way. I did though. I killed her but a witch brought her back. " I looked at him. "Love, I wouldn't have done anything to risk losing you." I looked at the ground. "There is another reason, Nik." He looked at me intrigued. I got up and paced in front of him. "I should probably tell you that I'm not completely a vampire. I part witch. " He looked at me confused. "I can't tell you. Listen to my heart beat, Nik. Tell me what you hear." He focused on me and listened. "There are two." He looked at me confused. " You're-" He couldn't finish. I nodded. "I'm a-" I nodded. 

He sat on the log and walked up to him. "Klaus?" He had tears in his eyes. I started to walk away. "I don't know if I can be a good father, Samantha." I shrugged and walked away.