1967

KLAUS POV

We are looking for Samantha. I have Elijah and Kol out looking, still haven't heard from them. Mikael can not harm her. Damon had told me that he believed she hadn't left. And as I thought about it he was right. It had never been that easy to get her to do anything I had wanted her to do. I remembered the night she got bit by the werewolf. 

*Flashback*
1967

We were in the house in New York. She hated that city. She said she couldn't stand the noise and the lights. But she followed me anyway. When we got there I had ordered her not to leave the city without me. With this, she replied "I'm not your pet." She scampered off. I tried to convince her, pampering her with new clothes, books, guitars, concert tickets, the list went on and on. She still defied me. One night, on a full moon, her and I were arguing over my orders when she left and slammed the door. It was the next morning she came back, sweating. I looked at her and smiled "You going to listen to me from now on?" She shook her head "You know that ain't going to happen. " I did. She never listened to me. That what I loved about her, I never knew what to expect from her. I bit my wrist and held it to her mouth. "Here love." She drank and it healed her after she threw up a few times. 

*end of Flashback*

My phone rang pulling me from my thoughts. I looked at the I.D and saw Elijah's name and picture come up. I answered "Please tell me you have good news, brother." I was worried. "Yes, Niklaus. I am with her now. She is safe." Thank goodness.