Inseperable

SAM'S POV 

I started drinking from Elena, it helped. The pain slowly subsided. I pulled from her vein hard. Damon grabbed my shoulder "That's enough, Sam." I lifted my mouth from her wrist. I looked her in the eyes. Klaus was by my side in seconds, rubbing my back. "Why did you help me?" I asked her. I hated her, I thought the feeling was mutual. I guess not. "You're Stefan's little sister." She replied. I was still waiting for the blood to come up, but so far so good. I looked from Stefan to her. Stefan was smiling like this was the best day of his life or something. "Thank you." I say. She nods at me. I guess she isn't all that bad. 

I stood and felt dizzy. I started to fall back but Klaus caught me. "Samantha, what's wrong?" That was the question of the night. Wasn't it? I shook my head. I felt like I had taken something intoxicating. Elijah then spoke "She has never drank blood from the body; she is intoxicated." I look at him and smile. I feel dizzy, not drunk. I look towards Klaus. "Can you take me to bed, please?" He nods and picks me up and carries me bridal style to our room. Not that I would tell him that I think of this as our room but for over a century every room I slept in was ours, it feels weird otherwise. He laid me on the bed and sat beside me. "Are you okay, love?" I nod. Elijah was right, I needed blood straight from the vain. I look him in the eyes "I want to go shopping tomorrow. I want to get a few things for the baby and if you haven't noticed my clothes aren't fitting anymore." He nods at me. "I've noticed. Would you like to me to accompany you? Or I could send Rebekah? She loves to shop, and I am sure whatever you two ladies pick out will look smashing on you and our daughter." I nod. "Whichever is fine." I knew better than to leave the house myself but I wanted him to come with me, like he used to . I remembered the first time he took me shopping.

*Flashback*
1892

We were in New Orleans. I began to think of this place as home. I had informed Klaus the night before that I needed a dress for the ball at the governor's house. I was excited. I had never attended a ball. He said "I will send someone with you." I got up that morning and he was waiting by my door. "Ready,love?" I loved how he always tended to do the right thing even with the battles that waged in himself daily. My eyes got bright. "You are taking me shopping, Nik?" He nods and I start jumping up and down. Oh my god. I love our time together. Just a couple of years ago, I thought Niklaus Mikaelson was a monster but in the last year, or so, He has proven me wrong. He has shown me that he, in fact, does have a gentle side. But like everything else with him, I am the only person who sees it. 

He took me to a dress shop. I saw gorgeous dresses that I was never allowed to wear at home. Father never saw a need for a bastard child to have nice things. I may have the Salvatore last name but I was never treated like Stefan. He never treated Damon or I like he did Stefan. Stefan was father's golden child. My brother also decided in looking in the other direction when Damon or I was taken to the basement. 

Klaus helped me go through the clothes rack until he found a beautiful blue and black dress. I loved it and Klaus passed it to me. "It would look magnificent on you." I smiled and nodded. I grabbed the dress and went to the dressing room. I wish, we had camaras then but unfortunately we didn't. I was trying to put the dress on when the dressing room door opened and Klaus entered. I giggled. "What are you doing?" I asked. People then thought the worst of you if they saw a man and a woman together with no wedding ring. "You were taking far too long. I wanted to see." It was a corset dress. So I turned my back to him and pointed to the ties. "Do you mind?" I asked. He tied the dress up. I turned to him when he finished and he was wide eyed. "Is it horrific?" He shakes his head. "You look gorgeous." I smile then look in the mirror. He was right I had never in my life looked this stunning. 

*End of Flashback*

He touched my face bringing me back to the present. I smiled up at him. "What's going through your mind, love?" I smiled at him and said "I want to go back, to when we were inseparable." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Nothing can make me leave you. EVER." I smile at him and he crawls in the the bed next to me. I turn to face him. He kisses me gently.

I kiss him back but with more intensity. He starts kissing my neck and cheek, going lower. I wanted this. He rips the top of my shirt so he can reach my breasts. He starts kissing them, lingering on each one. I moan in ecstasy.   He takes this as invitation, pulling my shirt over my head leaving me in my bra. He then kissed my mouth again as I pulled off his shirt. 

We hear someone clear their throat. We both stop, breathing heavy, to see Damon standing in the door. "If you insist on taking advantage of my little sister, at least put a pillow over her mouth so the rest of us hasn't got to hear her moan. It's unnatural. I don't want to hear it." I smile at Klaus. "I'm 167 years old, Damon. I believe if I want to make love to the father of my child, who just so happens to be my fiance, I will thank you." Klaus smiles and looks at me and begins to kiss me again.