What am I going to do?

SAM'S POV

I finally got back from Atlanta. I had been gone for two days, seeing witches making sure everything was good. I walked through the door of the boarding house. No one was here. I walked to my room and throwed the bags on the bed. What was I going to do? Klaus wasn't going to be a good father. He had never had a father figure to care for him so the cycle would continue. I would have to leave my brothers again. I hated this. I just found them again. I started crying. "What's wrong?" I turned and saw Stefan. Tears flowing freely. "I can't." I picked up my bags again. He grabbed my arm. "Sam talk to me." I looked at him. I saw the pain in his eyes, the guilt, the absence of love. I didn't know what to do as Damon came in the room. I hit my knees. It was too much, I couldn't handle this. "Make it go away. Make it all go away." Damon came to me and put my head between his chest and his hand. "What's wrong? You have to tell us, Sam, for us to help." I cried as Stefan came to my other side and rubbed my back. "I can't." They looked confused. If I told them, they would tell Klaus and I didn't want him to know about the baby. It was my baby. This was impossible. Vampires can't procreate. I sobbed and Stefan said "Sam, you're safe. You're home. No one can hurt you but you have to be honest." I pushed Damon off of me and ran. I couldn't handle this. I've been alone for too long to have someone there now. I've been alone since Elijah left 10 years ago. I had Klaus but he never listened.

I ran out the door and into the woods. I was scared. I was scared of what would happen to my baby, of what my brothers would do to my baby, of what Klaus would do. I needed to be alone. I ran to the Quarry and sat by the water to think. I needed time. I needed space. But most of all, I needed Klaus. The one person who was the most terrible for me, was the person I wanted the most. How is this even possible? He had broken the curse but a witch and werewolf couldn't make a child. And vampires deffinately couldn't make a child. So how? 

"You have to talk to us?" I heard to people behind me. It must be Damon and Stefan. I knew I was right when the sat on either side of me. "I don't know how." Damon rubbed my back. "Sam, what has you so terrified." I stood and walked. I turned to them. "I'm pregnant." They were confused. Stefan stated "Vampires can't-" Tears in my eyes still. "I'm not completely Vampire and neither is Klaus." Damon stood shocked. "How are you not completely vampire?" I turned and looked at a tree. "Your father isn't mine." I turned to see Stefan look at his feet. He knew. How did he know? I started crying. "What am I going to do?" Stefan came and hugged me and Damon was next to me in a second. "We are going to raise this little blessing and we are going to be the family we were meant to be." Damon stated