Don't leave me

SAM'S POV

I knew I wasn't in the world I needed to be. It had to be a dream. I was in my family home, my father stood in front of me. Well Guiseppe did. My biological father, I had never seen him or remember him at all. My mother died during my birth. I had seen pictures and paintings. How was it possible for me to be here? 

"Little girl do you know why I am here?" Guiseppe asked as if he had cared. I shook my head no. I looked at my stomach and saw that my baby was still there. God I thought I had lost her. "To tell you what you are doing is wrong." I looked at him with a confused face. How could he say that? I was supposed to fight for the ones I love. I had to. Damon was the only one that fought for me until I met Klaus. How was it possible that the two of us are so much alike that it is scarey. I love Klaus and hate the man in front of me. For the first time since I was a little girl I spoke to my father, a way I knew I would be punished for. "No, I am not. It just scares you because if someone loves me and this child then you were wrong." I saw fire behind his eyes as I said this. He raised his hand and brought it down towards my face, I curled up over my stomach, covering my face. I waited for the blow and when it didn't come I saw deep blue eyes over my head holding Guiseppe's hand. I looked at him with a surprised look when I saw Klaus standing in my dream. How? I have to be dead. I have to be then I looked at my stomach once more. She was still there, I'm not dead; I'm dreaming. I looked at Klaus and he said pushing Guiseppe back. "Fight, Samantha." I looked at him. I was tired. A century of fighting with everything and everybody, I don't want to do it anymore. 

"Klaus, I need you to go on without me. Take care of our child and live life the way you were meant to." He looked confused as I stated that. Then realization came into his eyes. He knew that I had given up. I started to walk away. I stopped at the woods. "You will not leave me. I need you Samantha." He started walking towards me, quickly, as he continued. "If you leave I can't do this." He put his hands around my face and put his forehead to mine. He made me feel important. He put his lips to mine and I kissed him back. I can't let go. I CAN'T. I love this man. Life without him or even life on the other side, where I can't touch him but only watch him, is not where I want to be. I need him like I need oxygen. He pulled back long enough to say "Come back to me." Then his lips were on mine again. I kissed him as my heart fluttered and my stomach dropped. How can I do that to him?

My eyes fluttered open, I saw Damon and Klaus standing by my bed and I saw Stefan and Elena at the door. I looked at Klaus and smiled. He leaned forward and kissed me the way he did in the dream. Stopping just to say "Thank you for coming back to me. I needed you here. Don't ever leave me like that again." I kissed him back with all the passion that I could muster. He is my love. My true love, that everyone is trying to find.