GET OUT!

SAM'S POV

I was in my room, looking in the mirror. I was starting to show. I had a small baby bump. I looked at my hand and realized that I was happy. I am going to marry the man I love and have his baby. We were going to be a family. I heard the front door slam. Damon yelled "SAM, GET DOWN HERE." What does he want? I walked down the stairs, seeing that Klaus was in the family room. What was wrong now? I walked into the family room and sat on the couch. "What?"

Klaus came and sat beside him. "What do you need to talk to us about?" Damon looked at him like he was as evil as he was. "Like you don't know." Klaus looked confused. Damon continued. "This baby will be your power. Sam he is going to use the blood of the baby to make more hybrids." I looked at Klaus. HE PROMISED. I sat for a minute. Klaus stated "And that must be true. Cause I all I want is power right? Did it cross your mind for one second that I actually want to be with your sister and this baby. Or do you truly think that all I want is more hybrids." I stood then started pacing. What is the truth? How would I know what the truth was? 

I walked back and forth stopping at Damon's bourbon to pour me a glass. Damon and Klaus having a heated argument as I thought in my own head. What if he did just want my baby to birth more like him? He never cared about anyone but hisself before why should he start now? "You need to leave." I whispered. They both looked at me. I took off the ring threw in at Klaus. "GO" I screamed. Klaus stood there with tears in his eyes. Why? Why couldn't he just kill me? "Fine, but don't call me when Mikael shows up!" He left. I hit the ground and cried. I thought he actually would love me. Why didn't he? 

Damon put his arm around me as I cried. I got up, pushing his arm from around me and I ran. I ran out the door and into my truck I drove and didn't stop. I want to be no where around here.