Misses&Mister.Styles

Heeyyy everyone! This isnt the last chapter but the next one will be :( I have a great idea for the nextt one that might actually make you cry (Im hoping) Anyways I will be starting writting a new fanfic about Zayn really soon since I heard you readers like my wirtting. Anyways please VOTE and COMMENT! Also thank you @gubbysings2 for helping me for a name! :) -Sara xox 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day has come, the day where I was marrying Harry. I was in the church getting my dress on; the dress was made two days ago because of my pregnancy. I couldn’t believe Eleanor and I got pregnant at the same time, I was expecting another boy and she was expecting a girl.

‘’ Sweetie, ready to get married’’ my mother ask me as she put my vale on my hair

‘’ More than ready’’ I smiled.

Since my father wasn’t there to walk me down the aisle, Niall my twin brother was going too. My whole life I dreamt of my father walking me to my prince charming at the end of the aisle but nothing in life actually turns into a fairy-tale.

‘’ Wow my sister looks beautiful’’ I move a bit to the left of the mirror where Niall was standing with a smile upon his face.

‘’ Thank you’’ I smiled back

‘’ Come on, it’s time’’ Niall said sticking his hand out.

I grabbed Niall’s hand and walked towards the door with him. The nerves had just hit me, I looked down to my beautiful white ball room dress I was wearing and smiled. I set my arm around Niall’s arm and then the doors open. I looked up to everyone just looking at me with a smile along with tears. Harry eyes met mine, we smiled at each other. Niall and I then started walking down the aisle stepping onto the petals Lux had thrown onto the carpet.

HARRY POV:

Sara started walking down towards me with Niall. I couldn’t stop smiling, she looked beautiful as always. Tears filled up my eyes needing me to wipe them up, Zayn who stood right behind me tap my back ‘’ I’m so proud of you mate’’ he tells me. I turn back to face him and smiled at him. I turn back around seeing Sara at the end of the aisle needing me to take her from Niall.

‘’ I love you’’ she says when I walked her up the stares

‘’ Me too’’ I replied back.

Hand in hands, facing each other, looking into each other’s eyes the ceremony started. We both couldn’t resist holding back our tears, I smiled at her contently.

‘’ I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.’’

I smiled at her when she finish her vows ‘’  I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.’’ I finish my vows.

I slipped the ring onto her finger, she did the same to me ‘’ you may kiss the bride’’ I took her close to me I place my lips onto hers, that kiss wasn’t the same, it felt as the first kiss, when we both fell in love with each other, a kiss that was remain forever our love.

Sara and I both walk outside hand in hands with Connie in front of us. When we reach the doors outside, everyone threw the traditional rice at us that was always thrown at just married couples. Our family and friends followed us to the park we were taking our pictures; the park wasn’t like a kid park. It was one where there were trees, a small lake with a big fountain into it. We smiled at all the pictures,  I could see the happiness on Sara’s face, but I think I was happier than she was.

‘’ Harry’’ Connie said tapping my leg

‘’ Yes ‘’ I lean down to him

‘’ Thank you for everything ‘’ He said hugging me ‘’ you didn’t only make mummy happy, you made me happy Harry’’ he said hugging me. I held my step-son close to me for a while.

Everyone got into the limo and drove away the reception hall; we were popping open campaigns bottles and celebrating.  ‘’ Here are misses and mister Styles’’ the mc screamed into a microphone, Sara and I made our way in and headed to the dance floor where we had our first dance.  Sara her hand around my neck, I put out my hands around her. Her belly did separate us but I loved it, our first dance was as if it was our first dance.  

‘’ Oh my god I just felt the baby against my stomach’’ I said looking down at Sara’s big belly.

‘’ Excited to be a father Harold’’ she asks me

‘’ Yes I am ‘’ I said proudly

‘’ We haven’t choose a name, have you thought of one’’ she ask me

‘’ I thought of Carter’’

‘’ I love that name, I was thinking of that name also’’ she replies

I looked down to her belly ‘’ Carter Philip Styles’’

Sara smiled and kissed me, I kissed her back as always. We continued dancing along to our song just enjoying the moment. As we sat down at our table eating cake, Niall half-drunk went up started making a speech for us.

‘’ Harry you’re a good guy, I remember when I first met you I thought you were a whore, but then I realize you waited over five years for my lovely sister Sara that is sitting next to you and that is now misses.Styles.’’ he stop and looked up at the sealing ‘’ you know, I didn’t know my father but every father say this to their son-in law , if you hurt her ill break your two legs’’ he laugh ‘’ no but I remember when I met my twin sister Sara, she was wearing this nice dress at a new-years party in Ireland when we were both around 17, I could see the resemblance and also I couldn’t believe she was a Horan, from that moment I knew she was actually my sister and also a great girl’’ he smiled at us ‘’ to Harry and Sara’’ Niall finish raising his glass .

5 MONTHS LATER.

‘’ Aw look at you Carter’’ I said picking up my son up from his bed ‘’ you hungry’’ I ask ‘’ let’s go see where mummy is with the dinner’’ I carried my son to the kitchen to where my beautiful wife was and where my step-son was sitting down doing his homework.  ‘’ Need help with your homework buddy’’ I ask Connie

‘’ Yes ‘’ he said shyly ‘’ what’s 5+1’’

‘’ Let me see’’ I said looking at his paper ‘’ hunny can you take Carter for a bit’’ I ask my beautiful wife that was walking into the dining room.

‘’ Ya sure babe’’ she said picking up Carter .

‘’ Okay I’ll show you a trick, you have ten fingers, put up five in one hand and one in another one and count them and you’ll get your answer’’

‘’ 1,2,3,4,5,6. 6!’’ he exclaim with a huge smile

‘’ God job’’ I said high fiving him. I smiled at me step son and enjoyed the rest of my evening with my family.