A night to remember

Heellooo!(: in this chapter you'll find out what happens with Sara and Liam(:

Please follow my twitter @Sara_Trudel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

LIAM POV:

I watched Sara running out, all I wanted to do was run back and told her I loved her. But somehow something stopped me, I couldn’t tell what stop me but something did. I got up and open the VIP door leading outside on a deck. I sat down looking at New-York city, the view was fantastic and amazing from up here. I thought hard about Sara, how I’ve hurt her. Me, Liam James Payne hurt someone’s feeling, I was the biggest asshole ever.   I sooner realize that I was crying, the hot tears were rolling down my face and I couldn’t stop them.

After a while, I got up and went back to my door. I unlocked it and walked in, Niall was sleeping on the ground and Zayn was sleeping with Hannah with his arm around her. I shook my head and changed into sweats and went to bed. I was lying down, still crying and thinking tomorrow, hopping that tomorrow’s show was going to get me to her, for I can finally call her mine. It was now five in the morning here in New-York and it was starting to get brighter outside, and I couldn’t close my eyes, I just couldn’t. 

I really just couldn’t sleep and it was now six, I finally decided to get up and go down to the gym. I grabbed a change of clothes and my sneakers and headed to the gym, hoping no one was going to be there. Yet, I set my hopes to high, the gym had about twenty people In it working. I changed, and headed to the treadmill and plugged in my ipod. I was now running for five-teen minutes until a girl interrupted me.

‘’ Can I help you’’ I ask

‘’ Your cute’’ she said with  wink

‘’ Thanks?’’ I said with a confuse look

‘’ Look I know who you are, your Liam from One Direction and I’ve heard that a girl blew you away, is that right?’’ She ask

‘’ No’’ I said angrily

‘’ Look, id never do anything to you’’ she said while rubbing my arm

‘’ Look I’m not interested’’ I said taking her hand off of me

‘’ Oh come on Liam’’ she said

‘’ LOOK IM NOT INTERESTED!  I LOVE THIS GIRL!’’ I yelled out. Everyone just looked at me. I felt humiliated in  way.

‘’ Does she know’’ a man yelled from across the room

‘’ No because I hurt her. I was a dumb ass and I hurt the girl I love, she’s the love of my life. I need her by my side, but all I do is hurt her and I don’t know how I hurt her because I’ve never hurt anyone before’’ I told the man, well actually everybody!

‘’ Your just worried she doesn’t love you back, that’s why’’ The man tells me. ‘’ Can I ask you something son? ‘’he ask

‘’ Anything’’

‘’ Have you guys fought’’ he ask

‘’ Yes’’ I replied

‘’ Has she came back to you after the fight?’’ he ask

‘’ Well she gave me a gift when I left her house before she left to go studied, then she was on the phone with my best mate and ask to talk to me, and two days ago she jumped into my arms’’ I tell him