How it all started

Heyyy everyone ! Im new on wattapad so please dont make fun of my fanfic. Ive worked hard on it:$ 

Please read thought, im sure you'll love it xx

@Sara_Trudel

-----------------------------

I never had a proper family. It was only me and dad; mum left a couple of days after I was born.  Pretty sad isn't it? Leaving your 5 day old daughter just like that. I always wondered about my mother, and why she had left dad and I just like that. Dad told me he loved her, and he still does, if he can find her right now he would.   But truly, I'm not sure if I would want to see her.

As I was walking to the coffee shop I got an anonymous phone call 

''Hello? ''

'' Yes hi, misses Sara Horan?''

'' Speaking!''

'' hi, this is Tracy calling from the Lakeshore hospital''

'' what happen?''

'' I think you should make your way here now, we've got some dramatic news''

Tears started running down my face '' ya ill there as soon as I can''

I hung up and ran back to my car. My hands were shaking, my heart was pounding, and tears were running down my face. I drove as fast as I could to Lakeshore hospital where my father was being treated.  As I turned into the parking lot of the hospital, I noticed dad's security guard Carl was standing at the main entrance waiting for me.

'' what happen?'' I said while running toward Carl

'' let's   get inside before the press knows you're here''

'' misses.Horan right here'' I heard a nurse calling me over

'' where is he!'' I cried more

''hi my name is Tracy I called earlier-''

I didn't let her finish '' I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR NAME TRACY WHERE IS MY FATHER!''

She turned to face the ground '' I'm sorry miss Horan''

Tears where rolling down my face, I wanted to scream. I couldn't believe my father was now  gone.

-2 years ago

'' hey sweetie, I'm on my way back from New-York I'll be home in about two hours but then leaving for Ireland I have to be there by Monday, will you mind joining me?'' my dad asked on the phone

'' hey pap , ya sure I'll start packing . How long will be staying for?'' I asked

'' until new-years, so about 3 days''

''alright dad I'll see you soon'' I smiled and hung up

See my dad was the guy pretty much the guy version of Oprah if you can say. He has many foundations, he travelled the world to make people believe in themselves.  He tried his best to make people happy before he's happy. Since he was really rich and famous, school wasn't pleasant for me. I went to 6 different school, I tried changing my name but everyone kept finding out I was Philip Horan's daughter. They picked on me , called me snob. But in reality, I didn't want my father's money or anything , I just wanted to be a normal family but because of many people I couldn't have a normal life. I was pulled out of school in grade.5 and was put home school, the only people I really known was Carl my father's security guard, Darla my house maid and miss.Jan that was my full time home school teacher.

As I packed my bag I turned to my photo of Michelle Obama and I on my 16th birthday. Ya pretty weird but I admire her a lot, and daddy got me to meet her on my birthday. I started packing my bag, I thought I had enough clothes, so I zipped up my suitcase and made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower before my 11 hour flight.