I FOUND HER!

‘’excuse me misses.Horan?’’ I heard a voice waking me up

‘’ yes’’ I said looking over to the flight attendant

She smiled at me‘’ we have just arrived in Ireland’’ 

‘’ oh thank you for waking me up’’

I couldn’t believe I slept all the way from Canada to Ireland once again without waking up. The airplane door opened so I made my way toward the exit and into the airport. I had remembered where to go from the last time I was here with dad.

‘’ welcome to Ireland, passport please’’ the lady as the custom asked me

‘’ oh hello, here you go’’ handing her over my passport

After a few minutes.. ‘’ oh you’re a Horan?’’

I stayed surprise how someone can just ask that ‘’ yes I am’’

‘’ are you Niall Horan’s sister or something, because I heard he only had a brother name Greg’’

I gave her a confuse look ‘’ your brother or whatever is very talented in One Direction’’ she smiled and gave me back my passport

‘’ ya I know’’ I gave her a smile and walked away thinking

My brother is talented? Who is One Direction? I guess dad forgot to put that part in the letter. I walked through the airport trying to look for my mother and maybe my brother. I set my suitcase next to a bench and stood up on the bench looking around.  I turned around facing a good looking guy with curly hair, I remember seeing someone that looked exactly like him the last time I was here in Mullingar Ireland. But I couldn’t place where.

‘’ excuse me, are you Sara Horan’’ the curly hair guy asking me

‘’ yes I am ‘’ I said answering his question

‘’ GUYS I FOUND HER!’’ he yelled out to his 4 lads. I then noticed one of his lad looked exactly like Niall

‘’ hey I’m Harry. Niall,Louis,Zayn,Liam and I have been searching everywhere for you’’ he said with a smile

I giggle and smiled at him ‘’ well you found me ‘’

‘’ yes yes I did!’’ Harry said with a huge smile

‘’ well I think we should get off this bench before one of us fall off’’

‘’ ya we should’’ he answered

NIALL POV:

The lads and I had gotten up at 5am for the airport to go and get Sara. I didn’t know what to expect when I would see her. I had just seen her once in my life. I knew my mum was hiding something from me my whole life, but then she had told me that the beautiful girl I had met back in 2010 was actually my twin sister, I stayed surprise.  Most teenagers would have been mad that their parent had hidden this secret their whole life, but I wasn’t. I understood it was hard for them and they weren’t ready. I absolutely wasn’t mad or upset. Until my mum told me my father had died of leukemia. I wanted to know him, I wanted to be a family. But everybody has to leave some day.

‘’ GUYS I FOUND HER!’’ I heard Harry yelled

I was nervous to see my twin sister again, I didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t know anything, but I wanted to know her so badly. After all she’s my half.

‘’ hello again Sara’’ I smiled pulling her into an awkward hug

‘’ hi Niall’’ she answered back