D&L

I just wanted to say hii and that I found pictures of Niall and Louis with me in the back ground when they were in an interview that I was at. Its so surreal knowing that I was there and also met Paul .Anyways, please vote and comment and also tell me what you want next for I can have ideas, by the way this book is coming to an end and Ive got a really good idea for a next one. Please keep up with me, I love you all! 

-Sara xox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-26 of December

We were all leaving for Rome late tonight. Christmas has past and I was now admiring the clothes Harry had gotten me, also the beautiful watch that I really wanted to get. I smiled and place the clothes into my suitcase. I was home alone while Harry went to pick up Connie at Liam’s.

Incoming call: The Best Brother Ever!. My phone buzz, somehow every time I would see that I’m getting an incoming call from my brother, I would laugh at the name.

‘’ Heellooooo’’ I said weirdly when I answered

‘’ I need your help asap!’’ Niall said fast

‘’ Calm down woody, what can I help you with’’ I ask

‘’ I have to feed Jay and Phil right now, but they normally eat at the same time and I can’t feed two babies at the same time as Lottie does’’ he said

‘’ You’re so confusing, anyways I’ll be there in five minutes’’ I said and hung up.

As I hung up, I got dress into a pair of navy blue jeggins with a black holister top, I applied a bit of make-up and threw on my white parka jacket adding also a pair of baige uggs to worm up my feet. I walked outside to some screaming fans, I waved to them and got into my car and started the engine. Niall only lived about two minutes away from me; I still don’t know why I always take my car to go see him.

‘’ Oh brother brother where are you brother’’ I said closing Niall’s front door quietly

‘’ I’m here sitaahh’’ he said popping his head out of the kitchen

‘’ Wow great way to kill the richness speak’’ I said walking to the kitchen and picking up my little niece Jayme.

‘’ Can you help me now’’ he ask

‘’ Where’s Lottie anyways’’ I ask

‘’ She’s out getting last minutes things at the store with Eleanor and Louis’’ he replied

‘’ Oh alright’’

For about one hour I stayed at Niall helping him feed the kids and get them to sleep. Niall was my brother but not only, he was one of my best friends that I could trust with anything, and every time I needed to talk I would always go to him or Harry or even Zayn.

‘’ I’ll see you later at the airport, bye’’ I said to Niall when I left.

I close the driver’s door and started my car and drove back to mine and Harry’s flat hoping him and Connie were back. As always, fans were always on our front lawn or on the other side of the street waiting for us to arrived; ‘’ Sara can I get a picture with you please, I’m getting my sweet 16 dress made by you’’. I smiled at the teenage girl, she put up her camera and we both smile, I did the same thing with a few other fans before heading back inside. When I open the front door, I could see a pair of girl shoes and guys, those aren’t Harry’s and those aren’t mine  I told myself.