My decision is made

Hey everyone! This is a short chapter but ill have a new one up really soon! Thanks for reading, I have over 4k reads and I legit cried when I saw that :) -Sara x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and I have been acting like a couple in front of Connie for he can actually get used to it. Meanwhile I still needed to talk to the lads about me actually dating Harry; I had told Harry I would tell him the answer after I have spoken to the lads about it. For now, me and Harry only had a ‘’thing’’.

‘’ Harry I’m leaving now, is that okay’’ I ask. Today I was going to meet up with the lads and many the girls after.

‘’ Hey you can’t leave without giving me a kiss’’ Harry said pulling me towards him. I giggled and place my lips on his. To be honest, every time Harry and I kiss it was the best feeling ever. I never felt this way really when I would kiss any guy, or even Liam.

‘’ Bye babe’’ I said kissing Connie’s cheek. He waved at me out the window as I drove away in the car.

As I drove to Nandos to meet up the lads my father’s favorite song came on the radio summer’69, he always told me that he and mum met at a fair while this song played. Dad would tell me this story every time we would hear the song. Arriving to Nandos I left my thoughts of my father in the car, right now my main objection was to ask if it was okay to be with Harry. Walking into Nandos, I could see that quiff from Zayn’s head sticking out of a booth.

‘’ Hey guys’’ I said to them sitting down next to Louis. But no one spoke, I then notice Zayn was in tears ‘’ what’s wrong Zayn’’ I ask, but still no reply, ‘’ can someone tell me what’s going on!’’ I said in a loudly voice.

‘’ She’s gone Sara’’ Zay said with a crying voice

‘’ Whose gone’’ I ask

He let out more tears ‘’ Hannah’’ he said putting his head down the table and cried more

‘’ But where’’ I said looking at Louis, instantly he got up and took my hand. I followed him outside where we sat on a bench outside of Nandos.

‘’ She left him, she left a note and took everything from the flat with her. She went back to Canada, she doesn’t want Zayn looking for her. She said her ex-boyfriend Alex called her and she went running back to him’’.. When Louis said Alex’s name everything came to mind, Hannah once told me about Alex. He was her first love, he was her everything but her parents didn’t like him but Hannah still loved Alex with all her heart. She always said she would take him back anytime, but really? Why Zayn? Why do this to the boy who has been loving you for five years? I ask myself. ‘’ Anyways Sara what did you want to ask us today’’ Louis then asks me.   

It took a long moment for me to even speak up. I was still so speechless that Hannah left Zayn like this. ‘’tell me Sara’’ Louis asks again

‘’ It’s Harry’’ I finally say

‘’ I know’’ he said with a smile ‘’ we all know, even Liam. We all know how much Harry likes you, everything started when we left your house after the weekend for your father’s funeral five years ago’’

‘’ How do you know ‘’ I ask Louis

‘’ Sara were all best friends the lads and I, we tell each other everything’’ Louis explains