Dream

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading, im having so much fun writing this. Sorry I havent updated these pass days, ive been busy. This actually took me a while to write but anyways. Another one will be up soon since im not too bussy. Keep on reading :D .. Dont forget to follow @Sara_Trudel

SARA POV:

I was lying in bed on Saturday morning thinking of Liam. Thinking of everything that had happen between us two this past week. I did miss him; I missed him a lot to be honest.

Getting up I walked over to my bathroom. Washing my face up I looked at myself in the mirror thinking of my dad, and how he told me I had to go for my dream and I really had to. Running out of the bathroom, I run over to my dresser where I pulled out my DREAM box that I had made when I was ten years old and dad was on a one month business trip. Opening the box I notice my New-Brunswick Moncton University inscription paper, I took it out and started filling it up. That was my dream since my father studied there such as his cousins. I filled up the inscription form and ran back downstairs to get my keys and send my inscription right way.

‘’ Where are you going’’ Zayn ask

‘’ Out’’ I reply

‘’ Do you mind if I come along’’

‘’ Sure why not’’ I said with a smile

Zayn and I hop into my car and drove away. He didn’t ask where we were going; he just sat there in silent. After five minutes of driving I pulled into the parking lot of the post office.

‘’ I’ll be right back ‘’ I tell Zayn before getting out of the car

Walking inside of  the post office I told myself I had no chance to get into university since it was already the end of the summer and school would start nearly in a month. But I didn’t take any chance; I took a chance and walked over to the front desk.

‘’ Can I help you’’ a women tells me with a smile

‘’ Yes id like this letter to be sent a soon as possible’’ I tell he while handing her over my letter

‘’ Sure, will you like it to pay 3.99$ for it to be sent tonight’’

‘’ Yes absolutely’’ I tell her

Handing her over the money I sign a paper and made my way back to my car where Zayn was waiting for me. Opening the door Zayn turn and smile at, he had quite a nice smile for a bad boy from Bradfort.

‘’ Hey we never got to like hang out or go on our little date’’ Zayn tells me

‘’ Ya I know, I missed your invitation back in Ireland’’ I reply

‘’ Shall we do something now’’ he wink

‘’ Sure why not’’ I tell him with a smile

‘’ Shopping?’’ he ask

‘’ Ya’’ I tell him

Zayn and I drove in my car to the mall near my house. Hopefully there wouldn’t be too much people because I didn’t want to be notice; I wanted to have a peaceful day with Zayn. Arriving to the mall I saw there wasn’t that much cars.

‘’ Let’s go shopping Zayn’’ I smiled

I put the alarm system on my car and walked towards Zayn and into the mall. Zayn and I walked into one of my favorite store Juicy Coutour, don’t get me wrong everything is expensive but so nice. Entering the store my eyes fell in love with a nice light blue sweater.