Thank you

Thanks everyone for reading! I actually love writing this fanfic. By the way, dont get my wrong I love DANIELLE PEAZER, shes so good for Liam. But when I came with the idea of the fanfic, Liam falls for Sara. Anyways .. Just wanted to let you guys know I do like Danielle, I find shes so good for Liam there meant to be! :D .. Alright well dont forget to follow me up on twitter @Sara_Trudel .. Thanks byeebyee xx 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SARA POV:

I woke up the next morning in my clothes that I was wearing the day before when Niall got his accident. Getting up I notice my other side of the bed was undone, I told myself Niall might had fallen asleep in my bed while we watch Grease.  I walked over to the bathroom where I washed up the dirt I had on my legs from chasing Niall and the horse. Stepping out of the shower, I notice there was no sound, as if no one was home.  It felt good since I needed some alone time.  I walked over to my dresser pulling out a pair of shorts and a Jack Wills sweater; I got dress and made my way down to the kitchen where I got myself an orange juice box. Putting it in my pocket I got my pair of blue TOMS and made my way to the light house down at the water.

Arriving to the light house I climb up to the top. I sat down looking around the beautiful river in front of me.  I could swear I heard someone in the light hour storage room. In fact I was right, Liam was there in shock of seeing me sitting down.

‘’ Sorry I thought I was alone’’ he says

I stared at him for a moment  ‘’ No I thought I was alone’’

He stared back ‘’ I’m sorry, the boys and your mum left and you were sleeping-‘’

I cut him off ‘’ Don’t worry, I was just leaving’’ I lied, I had just arrived there and needed to think about what was going to happen at the gig tonight.

As I was getting up Liam sat beside me ‘’ I’m sorry Sara’’ he tells me

‘’ Why? ‘’ I ask

‘’ I screwed up badly and I’m so sorry. You have no idea how these past 3 days have been not talking to you’’ he answers

‘’ I’m sorry Liam, but this apologize isn’t good enough’’ I said while getting up

‘’ What is good enough ‘’ he ask

‘’ Figure it out’’ I answered him while climbing down the ladder

I couldn’t believe what had just happen, to be honest I felt the same way. I missed talking to Liam , I missed kissing him , hugging him. Everything, I missed him so much! But I kept telling myself I need a better apologize after what happen the other day. I didn’t want to be heart broken , even though I felt heart broken.  Never in my life I thought a guy like Liam Payne would hurt  my feeling. It didn’t feel right at all.

LIAM POV:

‘’ Figure it out’’ she tells me. I stayed surprise because I thought she would just forgive me and get over it, but I was wrong. I finally realize how badly I actually hurt her. Pulling out my phone I texted Danielle ‘’ We got to talk now.-Liam’’ I press sent. Looking out to the beautiful view I was looking out, I could understand why Sara said it was the best place to get away from everything and think.