Even in the rain

Guys I had to say this, I nearly cried when I saw I had over 10,000 readers! Im serious, sorry if I havent updated in a few days, ive been very busy. Please vote and coment, it would mean sooooo much to me! :$ -Saraxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOTTIE POV:

‘’ Arg Niall’’ I said out loud curling up in a ball in my bed

‘’What’s wrong babe’’ Niall said running to me

‘’ They keep kicking my ribs’’ I said ‘’ here feel them’’  I took his hand and put it on my big belly. It hasn’t been a while since I’ve been told I was having twins, but they for sure grew in a few days.

‘’ Oh my god’’ Niall said, his face lite up when they kick ‘’ I can’t wait to be a father’’ he said with happiness

‘’ I can’t wait to be a mother also’’ I replied

Niall smiled at me, god I couldn’t wait to be parents with him.  I remember a few years ago, nickelodeon had helped Louis and Zayn to pull a prank on the boys about this lady giving birth and everyone made fun of Niall because he just sat there and didn’t do anything. Truth is, Niall was scared as hell and didn’t know what to do, yet I knew he wouldn’t act this way when I will be giving birth.

‘’ Let’s get ready to go to Louis’s’’ Niall said pulling me up towards him.

Since I was pregnant I couldn’t wear most of my clothes, there for I worn Niall’s clothes most of them time. I wasn’t ashamed of wearing his sweats or hoodies, because they’re comfy and also he says I wear them better than him.

‘’ Niall are you ready to go’’ I ask while putting on a pair of vans

‘’ Yes babe I’m coming’’

Niall and I left our flat and drove to Louis’s and Eleanor’s for dinner with the rest of the crew, just not Harry, Sara and little Connie since they had left for Hawaii. Niall and I were the only ones who knew they were gone and that Harry was going to ask Sara to marry him.

‘’ Hey guys come on in’’ Eleanor said opening the door and leading us in. I always loved coming to their flat since it was my second home, and also Lou and El has design there flat so well, I loved it!

‘’ There’s my favorite sister’’ Louis said running towards me ‘’ I missed you’’ he said hugging me

I laugh and hugged him back‘’ Lou you saw me yesterday’’

‘’ I know, but I love you and I can’t until baby Louis comes to earth’’ he said talking to my belly

‘’ Actually we thought hard about it, were going to name the boys after my dad’s name’’ Niall said rubbing my back.

Louis looked at us ‘’ I like that better’’ he said with a smile

‘’Lottie’’ Danielle said coming to sit next to me at the dinner table while we waited for Louis to finish cooking. Danielle was a great girl, I was excited for the wedding, yet I still haven’t forgiven Liam for what he had done to Sara six years ago.