Make up your mind Liam

Alright hi there! Sorry I havent written in a while, I thought my hand was broken but it was just badly bruise so when it heald I wrote this fast, Thanks for reading by the way. I hope you guys like this chapter, comment and like and share this please. byee-Sara xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannah, Ben and I were quite excited on the plane, we kept laughing and being loud that the stewardess had told us to keep it down at least four time. I was looking out the window at the clouds and the beautiful sun.

‘’guys were here’’ Hannah says quietly

Hannah was right,we were here. Soon then the pilot ask us to buckle up our seat belts for the landing. As always the landing was rough. Hannah,Ben and I got up grabbing our carry on and walked towards the door and to the custom. I was extremely excited that I was jumping in the airport, I couldn’t control myself at all! Finally out of the custom area, we went to get our luggage and straight to the door where the boys were waiting for us.  It made it feel as a déjà vu when I saw Harry standing on a bench.

‘’ HAZZA!’’ I yelled out. Harry jumped off the bench from the other side I was standing and ran straight towards me picking me up.

‘’ I missed you  so much Haz!’’ I said while still in his arms

‘’ I missed you more little leprechaun’’  Harry finally put me down,  I then walked over to introduce Hannah to Harry. Once introduced, I was looking for my best friend boobear and my brother and the bad boy.

‘’ Harry where’s everyone’’ I ask

‘’ In the limo outside’’ he replied with a smile

We all walked outside the airport to the limo where everyone was waiting for us. I opened the door and the first person I saw was Zayn.

‘’ ZAYN!’’ I yelled while jumping on him

‘’ SARA!’’ he yelled back while embracing  me with a hug   

‘’ oh and I don’t get a hug’’ a sweet voice says

‘’ Oh my god LOUIS!’’ I said while jumping into his arms.

‘’ Hi to you too sis!’’ Niall says with a laugh

‘’ Hi nini’’ I said with a smirk on my face

‘’ oh how I missed you’’ Niall says while leaning in for a hug. Last but not least was Liam to say ‘hello’ too. I didn’t know what to do, he was just sitting there quietly. Oh whatever, I leaned over to Liam for a hug.  I whispered into his ear ‘’  I still don’t forgive you ‘’

Once everyone in the limo, we drove away. I was sitting in the middle of Niall and Liam with Louis in front of me.  I was honestly really hipper, I thought to myself ‘’ you shouldn’t had drank 4 energy juice’’

‘’ Sara why are you so hipper, your acting like Lou’’ Harry says

I didn’t have time to reply when Ben spoke up ‘’ little dumb ass over there was up all night and drank 4 energy juice’’ he says with a laugher

‘’ You should had seen her on the plane also’’ Hannah says

‘’ Guys stop! I’m over tired I need to sleep!’’ I exclaimed

We were all having a laugh that we didn’t realize that we had arrived to our hotel where fans were screaming for One Direction as always. After about 15minutes trying to make our way into the hotel, Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me and Hannah and Ben out of the fans and into the hotel. I thanked him and walked over to the receptionist.