Torn

Hello! I just wanted to say that even if Danielle is the bad person in the fanfic, I still love her and think shes perfect for Liam #teamDanielle 

Follow me on twittter  @Sara_Trudel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been almost a month since I left New-York and that I was back at the campus. Liam and I talked every second as possible, skyped every night also. God I missed him so much, I couldn’t stand being in school anymore. As I open my door to my dorm Hannah was on the phone with Zayn. I sat down on my bed and just looked around.

‘’ Zayn I’ll call you back’’ Hannah said to Zayn on the phone.

‘’ What’s wrong ‘’ Hannah said coming to sit next to me

I needed to tell Hannah how sick and tired I was of this school, of this life style where I missed Liam every second I breathe. I was tired, I couldn’t wait until Christmas anymore, I had to go to Ireland and start my life there.

‘’ I can’t do this anymore Han!’’ I said getting up

‘’ You wanna go don’t you’’ Hannah said facing the ground

‘’ I have to’’ I tell her ‘’ I want to live my dream!’’

‘’ You know, my parents push me into being in university. My whole life I wanted to move to London and open my own bakery. But my parents push me into this because they didn’t believe in me and I don’t want to do this anymore. Just like you’’ Hannah said looking at me

‘’ I have an idea’’ I tell her

‘’ What is it’’ she ask

‘’ Me and you leave now, we pack up our stuff and move to Ireland with my mother until we can find a place in London!’’ I said with a bit of excitement

She got up and reach for her suitcase under her bed ‘’ were leaving tonight’’ she said with a smile

Hannah and I packed all of our items into my car. We each wrote a two page letter to the school saying we quit and we are going to live our lives. Both of us had everything pack into my car, we would drive to Quebec city that is five hours away and stop at Hannah’s home to pack the rest of her stuff. We weren’t tired, in a matter of fact we were quite excited.

Arriving to Hannah’s house no one was home. Thank god because she didn’t want to deal with them, I let Hannah write a letter to her parents saying she was off living her life on her own as I packed her stuff up.

‘’ Thank you Sara’’  Hannah says

‘’ I believe in you Han’’ I said with a smile

‘’ Thank you’’ she put all her bags and suitcases into my car and drove off. We had decided to not tell the lads about us coming but only my mother who was happy I was coming home. Finally arriving to my  house it was already morning, we were tired but nothing was stopping us.  I had booked a flight for the night and had a truck coming to get our boxes and suitcases to be ship to Ireland in the afternoon. Hannah and I spent the morning putting my stuff into boxes and bags. I wasn’t going to sell the house, in fact I was going to keep it and make it a getaway home, where I could come here with my mum  and brother and friends and boyfriend for a holiday.

‘’ Were ready ‘’ Hannah said clapping her hands together. I turn to her and hugged her, she was honestly my best friend that I could trust, I was lucky to be going through this experience with her.