Happy birthday

Okaayy this chapter is kinda long, but it was something I needed to write. I hope you guys really like it, vote,comment,share my story if you'd like to, it would mean alot to me. Keep reading to find out more about what happens. I love writing this fanfic. 

Sara xx 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Liam’s arms. Wow it felt so good to finally say he’s mine. I swear when he sang on stage I just wanted him to stop and kiss me. I can’t describe the feeling I was having because you have to live that feeling to feel it.  I was facing Liam, he was still deep sleep. God he looked cute while sleeping.

‘’ I love you so much Sara’’ Liam said opening his eye. God his morning voice was so cute and sweet.

I smiled ‘’ I love you more Liam’’

He laugh ‘’ is that even possible’’. I smiled once again and kissed him. 

Liam and I got up and get dress to go down at the hotel restaurant for breakfast with his parents and sisters. I was so anxious to actually talk to them since last night we didn’t really have a chance too. We were walking down stairs holding hand; I had locked my fingers in-between his. I missed holding his hand so much, he held mine tighter, as if he didn’t want to let go. And that’s how I wanted it to feel, I didn’t want him to let go.

Finally arriving to the restaurant, we saw his parents and sister sitting by the window having a laugh. For a moment I wanted to cry, it made me think of my father and how much I miss him.

‘’ Babe are you okay’’ Liam ask

‘’ Just thinking of my dad’’ I said looking up to him

‘’ He’s here babe, don’t worry’’ Liam said

‘’ How do you know’’ I ask

‘’ He’s looking over you’’ he said with a smile. I smiled back at him, I got on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. His lips were the softest, they felt amazing against mine.

‘’ There you guys are’’ Karen said sitting up

‘’ Hi mum’’ Liam said with a huge smile, he walked over to her and embarrassed her with a tight hug. I smiled, Liam was so happy.

‘’ Sara !’’ Ruth said with a smile, I went over to her and hugged her and Nicola. ‘’ you look good’’ she then said

‘’ Thank you, you too’’ I said

‘’ Last night was unreal, how did you feel about it’’ Nicola ask

‘’ I can’t explain it. It was more than perfect’’ I smiled at her

She smiled back. Liam’s sisters were so nice, I always wanted a sister for I can talk to. Yet maybe now Ruth and Nicola can be my big sisters.

‘’ Hey sweetie’’  Geoff Liam’s dad said

‘’ Hey’’ I said with a smile hugging him

‘’ Hey hunny’’ Karen then said hugging me

‘’ Okay guys let’s eat’’ Liam said clapping his hands together  

We all sat down and eat our breakfast. We were all having a great time, we talked about my father and how I’m going in university, I also told Liam and his family about my plan of moving to Ireland with my mum and becoming a gypsy wedding  dress designer.  We finish eating and said our goodbyes since we had to get ready for the Hunger Games premier at three this afternoon, Liam had to go get his hair cut by Lou his hairstylist, she was also doing my hair and makeup.  Liam and I walked  to Lou&Tom and their baby Lux were staying.