We have to

Hey there, I know I havent writen in a while, that is because I am soo busy with exams for school . Anyhow, now ive got another chapter, please let me know what you think, and also follow me up on twitter @Sara_Trudel .. Thanks for reading xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SARA POV:

I woke up to the bright sun reflecting in my room, I wasn't in the mood to move or do anything today, but I told myself I had to. I was badly hurt from yesterday and needed to clear my mind. Finally, I got up and got into my track clothes and went for a run.

Running for about a good half hour, I got down to the little village where I presume I could see someone I knew. Walking around a small market I noticed some familiar faces on the cover page of a magazine. I walked towards it and picked it up, '' Are One Direction fighting over a girl?'' The tittle said.

'' Daughter of the famous Philip Horan has been spotted at the Montreal airport with the lads of One Direction. Also caught holding hands with Niall Horan,and Liam Payne, is she asking for attention since her father's death? Or is she trying to win one of the boys hearts?''

'' THOSE LITTLE LIFE RUINERS!'' I yelled out loud

'' Excuse me miss? Will you like to buy this magazine?'' a man ask

'' Oh uhm... Sure'' I said while handing him over money

Grabbing the magazine and plugging my ipod in , I ran as fast as I could back home. I was frustrated, why would people write something like this? They should mind their own business and stop making up rumors. What they didn't know if that I was actually Niall James Horan's sister, and yes I was trying to win one of the lads hearts but I can't anymore.

Finally arriving home, I search for Niall. I tried his room but he wasn't there, then the bathroom but still wasn't there. Running down to the kitchen for water is where I found Niall.

'' DID YOU SEE THIS!'' I yelled out while slamming the magazine on the table

'' What is this'' Niall ask

'' Ohh just read it you'll see'' I tell him

I left Niall reading while I got a glace of cold water. It was so refreshing after running for about 3hours non-stop.

'' We have to do something about this'' Niall says after reading the article

'' How?'' I ask

'' We all connection to press, we got to get them to write an article on the truth'' he tells me

We started thinking of how we were going to plan this whole story truth. I thought, and thought, and thought for minutes until I finally realize that the boys have a small gig down town tomorrow night where there would be interviews and press, and fans where they could all find out. Yes! That would work, I told myself.

'' Tomorrow's gig!'' I shouted out loud

'' Why didn't we think of this before?'' Niall says while high fiving me

Niall and I started planning everything out, how we would say that were brother and sisters, and how he was upset when he read the article about all of us. We kept on talking about it, until Liam walked into the kitchen. I was totally not in the mood to see him, instead I got up and made my way up to my room leaving Liam and Niall down in the kitchen alone.