The question

Hey everyone! Aha I made sure I posted a new chapter before One Direction's birthday ended. Im soooo proud of them and how far they'vee come:')<3 Theres to much for me to say but I wont because im going to let you guys read.

Follow me on twitter please @Sara_Trudel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 and a half month later*

I was sitting on the couch watching some tv while drinking some wine waiting for Harry’s phone call. I would stay up every night until two to receive Harry’s morning call before I could go to bed.  Because of distance it was always hard to talk over phone. My phone buzz incoming call: Hazza<3

‘’ Hello’’ I said with a happy voice

‘’ Hey babe’’ Harry said over the phone with a sleepy voice.

‘’ Did you sleep well’’ I ask

‘’ Mhhmm I dreamt of you once again’’

‘’ What happen this time’’

‘’ I ask you to marry me’’

I laugh ‘’aw id marry you any day’’

‘’ Even in the rain’’ he ask happily

‘’ Yes even in the rain’’

‘’ Babe I have to go, I can’t wait to see you tomorrow’’

‘’ Same here Haz’’

‘’ Love you’’ he said

‘’ Love you too’’ I said hanging up.

The girls, Connie and I had planned to visit the lads on the last week of their tour. What we all liked about it was that it was in my hometown where we could have a place to stay. I was extremely excited to go back home, the house was never put for sale, I had my father’s manager and his wife that was my house maid to stay there, I told them I would pay but they had to take care of the house. I loved them both, they saw me grow up they were basically family to me.

Waking up the next morning I brought Connie to his aunty Lottie house for she can babysit him while I was at work. I’ve been back at Nettie’s studio for about four months when Mellie and I moved to London. Every day we would get crazy orders of dresses, I sometime had to work all night long to complete one dress, I hated it because I wanted to be home to my son, not that I don’t trust Lottie to babysit him, I wanted to be with my son.

‘’ So your leaving tomorrow darling’’ Nettie ask

‘’ No I’m leaving tonight, that’s why I ask to be off of work at four for I can go back home and shower and get mine and Connie’s last minute stuff ready’’ I tell her

‘’ Okay darling, but you make sure you finish that dress before you leave’’ she said with a laugh while walking away.

I was finishing up an order of a dress with over 100k crystals that a girl had asked four days ago, I had worked day and night to finish this dress hopping it was going to be at her satisfaction, yet I could know if it would because she was coming to pick it up tomorrow when I would be at the boys last gig. Finally finishing the dress, I said my goodbyes to Mellie,Nettie and the workers and drove to Lottie’s house to pick her and Connie up.