Chapter 25: Cherry Stem

Guys seriously it's at 600 views already ;v; thank you for reading!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

Karasuno's players started warming up. Out of nowhere, a group of guys entered the gym, wearing white jerseys with light blue words printed in the back, 'Aobajousai'.

A certain player caught the ginger's eye."Hey it's turnip head!" Hinata looked up at the bleachers. The said boy turned to him, confused. His teammate tried his best to hold back a laugh.

"Turnip head? What's that?"

His teammate turned to him, "it's you, who else?"

"What?!"

"Yoohoo~ Tobio-chan, Chibi-chan. How's the freak duo going? " a voice came from behind. For some reason, Oikawa's voice annoys the living daylights out of Ayame.

"Aya-chan, you look cute as always~" He cooed at the girl, who was busy scribbling down in her notebook. Thankfully, Iwaizumi was there to slap the boy's hand before he could bother her any more. She looked up at the boy and spoke.

"If you're trying to rile up my teammates, then it's not going to work." She said, crossing her arms.

"Oh really~?" He purred back while pointing at the two second years, who look like they are about to plan a murder.

The girl remained calm on the outside, but she's internally panicking. Crap. Ayame, think of something quick. If they don't calm down before the match starts, it'll be over. We need those two idiots to win.

Finally, an idea popped up. She's going to hate herself for this, but it's for the best.

"I'm going to regret this..." She mumbled to herself. Hesitantly, she placed her hand on their shoulders and looked at them with her ocean blue orbs.

"Tanaka-san, Noya-san, if you calm down and win this match, I'll call you guys senpai again." She bribed the two, which she succeeded. The two second years snapped out of their murderous state and lined up, for their first match is about to start.

The whistle blew, and everyone shook hands with each other.

"Go! Go! Let's go! Let's go, Dateko!" A man chanted with spirit. They were cheering for the other match that's occurring on the other side of the gym.

"Go! Go! Let's go! Let's go, Dateko!" The rest of the audience repeated loudly in rhythm. Ayame covered her ears in annoyance, she in particular, loathes loud places.

"You'll get used to it," Coach Ukai comforted his assistant, patting her in the back.

"I don't think I ever will, this is gonna give me a headache." She replied as she massaged her temples.

All players gathered around the coach, who's about to give a speech."Listen up. This is everyone's first match. Everyone's nervous, everyone's anxious. Everyone's not their usual self. But you have to overcome those things before they do. Score a big victory first and find your groove."

"I mean what I'm going to say, and it's no empty compliment. You're all strong. Karasuno is strong. Let's show everyone in the gym how ravens fly!" Takeda Sensei encouraged.

"Oooh! Take-chan, good one!" Noya exclaimed, getting pumped up from his speech.

Takeda continued, "Fallen Powerhouse.Flightless Ravens. But let's show them! 'Look!We Karasuno are champions of the old! We are winners!' "

"OSU!" They shouted determinedly in unison.

"How deep, Takeda Sensei. You gave me goosebumps." Ayame admitted.