Chapter 47: On The Bright Side

There are things that scare everyone in life no matter how old you are or how brave you claim to be... Everyone has a fear.

(Blake's Point Of View)

I felt like I was floating on cloud nine only I knew It wasn't possible although with all the things I've found out lately anything is really possible. I don't know how long I've been in this state but I knew that either I was dreaming or I was dead and clearly I didn't want to be dead so I'm going to go with dreaming. I wish I could wake up and go back to living my normal life. I was set to go to Spencer University in the fall and now I can't even do that. If I couldn't live a normal life anymore could I at least wake up to live whatever life you'd call this now? I walked along a dark road until I was a light at the end and what I thought was someone calling my name. I sprinted to it and once I got to the end everything went blank. I could feel my own body again and my eyes started to fluttered open to a brightness and I fully opened them and looked around.

"Where am I?" I asked out loud not talking to anyone in particular not even knowing if someone was in here with me.

"Blake?" a deep voice asked and the accent threw me off but I realized it was Nick.

"Nick? what happened? where am I?" I asked him and I slowly sat up but quickly laid back down down to a major pain in my neck and my hand instantly flew it to and held it.

"Your in the hospital and you don't remember what happened? well I'd expect some memory lost you've been in coma for three weeks" He said and I looked at him shocked.

"Wh-what? three weeks?"  I gasped out and he sat at my feet facing me.

"Don't worry I've been here every day and night checking on you and It was a bloody hell trying to explain what happened to you but I came up with a pretty convincing story after I got rid of the venom from your system" He replied and I smiled slightly at the realization that he had been checking up on me.

"What did you tell them?" I asked pulling my knees up to my chin and wrapping my arms around them.

"Well it was quite hard but I compelled a few doctors and nurses and told them that you had a allergic reaction to fish from out of the country and that was that" He said and smiled and I shook my head and smiled along with him.

"Wow and what does compel mean?" I asked him curiously and he grinned.

"It means all I have to do is look into your eyes and tell you whatever I want you to do or believe and its done I can even make you forget  things" He told me and I turned my head sideways a little and took a breath.

"Have you done it to me?" I asked and he shrugged.

"A gentlemen never compels and tells" He said and got up and I laughed a little.

"I'm serious have you?" I asked him smiling but he ignored me.

"Oh look you have visitors!" he said and Nathan and Sam walked threw the door and Sam immediately ran and hugged me.

Wow I must have truely been missed.