Chapter 44: Sam and Nathan

Being in love isn't something you look for, some people do but that's why you always find love in all the wrong places. You shouldn't have to look for it, it should just find you.

Sam's Point of View

When I found out that Nathan had been stabbed I made it back to only see Nick's car taking off down the road and I felt my heart break for some reason. I couldn't accept that he was dead and I wouldn't but all the signs, feelings, it all pointed to that conclusion. I grabbed Jade from the small closet and headed out leaving Valerie behind. She had turned on me the moment she found out I killed her father now now she had one more thing to add to her list of reasons to hate and kill me.

After getting into my Jeep i drove as fast as I could to find wherever Nick went but some how I already knew. When I got to the manor Nick's car was parked crook-it and I could tell he was in a hurry and I took Jade and rushed inside. I could smell Blake's blood and I knew she was close by and when I walked passed the living room I saw her asleep on the couch but with a blood stained leaking through the cover she had over top of her. i knew what it was from I watched as it happened in total shock but I couldn't move to help her. Gladly Nick did and now if I could just find Nathan I think I'd be alright. The closer and closer I got to his room his scent filled my nose and although I couldn't hear his heartbeat I could hear as the blood pumped threw his veins meaning he was okay.

I laid Jade down in one of the small rooms along side Nathans because she had fallen asleep on the way here and I tucked her in tightly and made my way to Nathans room. I slowly made my way in and smiled as I saw he was laying on his side with his arm haning off the bed and his hair looked a mess. I started to make my way to his side but hye was up quicker then I could even get my foot off the ground and had me pinned to a wall.

"It's just me" I whispered to him as I saw his eyes glow bright blue in the darkness and he let me go. I could understand why he was on edge but really? was that necessary?

"Sorry I-I uh just thought you where someone coming to finish the job" He muttered back and I gabbed his hand and kissed it.

"I'm sorry I tried my hardest to save you and I couldn't I'm the reason your in this whole mess, Why we're all in this mess" I said and it was true. If not for me then none of this would have happened. Nathan and Nick wouldn't have been almost killed, Blake wouldn't have been almost killed and Jades mom would still be alive.

"No no no no, don't go blaming yourself for this we all knew what we were getting into when this all started, maybe not Blake but she obviously stuck around to help you because you were worth it" He said turning and rubbing at the scar in the middle of his chest over his shirt.

"I'm sorry for everything and I know maybe that will never be enough seeing as though this is almost what? the third time ive almost gotten you killed I jus-" I started to rammble on but the placement of his lips on mine stopped the rest from mumbling out. For a moment I forgot where I was or how I even got there but at that moment kissing him is all that seemed to matter. I worked up the strength to wrap my arms around his neck making him bend more to kiss me and before I could pull away my hands did something of there own and I found myself pulling off his shirt and we began walking to his bathroom not even breaking the kiss for a second.

God I missed him so much.

Nathan's Point of View

I couldn't help myself any longer and I didn't care how much pain I was in all I knew is that I wanted her and I wanted her now. I don't know where I found the time to get the shower running over to even get it on hot but It was set there and we didn't even bother taking our clothes off we got in full clothed and began taking them off after. Our wet clothes hit the marbled floor one by one with a splat and Sam freely let my hands roam her body.

"Nathan wait" Sam said in a whisper and I stopped to look at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her getting concerned and she smiled faintly.

"Nothing I-I just love you and I hate that we were apart and fighting and all that you didn't deserve it" She told me and she was right I didn't but I would take it because I loved her and no matter what I would always love her.

"It's okay we have a lot of fight left in us and if were going to end this war we have to do it together" I told her and she quickly placed a kiss on my lips. I held her as close to me as I could and our kissing began to get deeper but our bodies both craved each other. The hot water hit our bodies without even a sting and the steam from the hotness fogged the shower doors and mirrors. I held her against the wall and her nails began to dig in my back. My mind kind of went blank on me after that and the next thing I knew Sam was moaning in my ear as we made love.

I missed this girl more then anything in the world and I'm not going to let my brother get in the way this time.