Chapter 39: All Of Us

This chapter will be in all of the main characters view so you'll get to know what Blake is thinking and where Nick, Nathan, and Sam all stand with each other and what tricks Valerie's coming up with be prepared this will be a HUGE chapter.

(Nathan's P.O.V)

Once I arrived at Nick's condo I could see the serious look his face had held and knew we were probably in deep shit, either that or he was but he did say we as in both of us. I ran my fingers threw my hair as I waited for Nick to properly get dressed and stared at the girl who looked so familiar.

"it's Blake isn't it?" I asked her and she nodded without saying a word. I could smell Sam's scent on her and it was enough to drive me mad.

"Yeah I'm not suppose to talk to anyone" he told me and I figured Nick would make her keep quite.

"What are you doing here?" I asked leaning against the couch but she didn't answer because Nick had walked in the room looking at her angrily.

"Brother we have run across a rather... serious matter and I don't think it can be handled lightly" Nick said fixing his clothes that seem rather causal then his usual attire. He's usually dressed up now he's in jeans, boots and a plain old t- shirt.

"Yeah I know you told me on the phone who the hell awoken them?" I asked him folding my arms across my chest.

"No the important question is how, There was a spell over that entire cave to make sure that they didn't get out and now somehow it's opened no one I know has that kind of power" He said and I thought about it for a moment.

"Actually there is but he's been dead over a century or two who would want the Gods anyways everyone we know wanted them in that cave Royal families have been seeking their powers for a very long time and now with Sam being the First Hybrid they want her power" I said trying to rack my brain for as many answers as I could come up with.

"True, It's all about power around here it's sickening Parents using and stepping over their own flesh and blood, their own children to get it! We have to stop Gina and Lucius before it's to late Sam still doesn't know about her grandparents being apart of the Royal gods does she?" Nick asked and I thought about it,

"Um I think her parents might have mentioned it but I can't remember but still Sam is on a path of Revenge and we can't do any of this on our own so we need to all work together like planned and before we go any further what is she doing here?" I asked him looking over at Blake who had been listening in on our whole conversation.

"Sam made me babysit for a while Allison attacked her and now she's with me for  protection I guess you can say" He said using air quotes around protection and I laughed. This amused me a lot because as I've said before Nick only thinks about himself and well Sam.

"So it was an Vikings attack?" I asked him smiling still amused.

"No it was just her but she will be back seeking to kill Blake you if word got back they;d sentence Allison to the Royal death for breaking a coven and family rule.

"True well I'm going to go talk around and see what I can come up[ with we need information and what the board members have planned we're giving them a little to much free time and they could be planning to kill us all and you know they'd succeeded" I told him and I waved them both off and head out the door. Once I was in my car taking off I made a few calls to some people I thought to be trusted enough to call friends to see if I could put eyes of my own on my parents and the rest of the broad members. I knew for a fact that Valerie had paid them a visit due to two very loyal twin cousins of mine but I knew that they could not keep doing my dirty work for me for long.