Chapter 23: It All Starts Here Part II

For a moment it was all like I was in a dream and everything around me was moving in slow motion and it was so unrealistic. I watched as bodies where struck and then frozen into stone and then shattered. I was zoned out yet again but from a far I could hear someone call my name. Mom? I thought it was her all I could hear was my name being called and it sounded like her. 

"Sam! Sam get up!" Nick yelled and I came back to reality. There was so much going on around me that I had forgot what I was even doing here. Nick pulled me to my feet and I frowned as someone came charging at him from behind. I gathered myself up and grabbed hold of his arms spinning him around so he was standing where I once was and pinched my hand through the Vikings chest and ripped out his heart. His face began to turn gray and his hole body turned to stone and I kicked it and it fell apart at my feet. 

"Remind me to thank you for that later" Nick said smiling and I grabbed hold of a wooden steak that had been laying on the ground. 

"Will do" I told him as we fought off every Viking that came at us. I stabbed, kicked , and snapped necks like I was in some type of action movie. 

"Sam watch out!" Was all I heard when the Allison the Vikings daughter had wrapped herself around me and had gotten me down. 

"Now it looks like I'm on top" she said smiling evilly and I struggled to get out of her hold. She punched me twice in the face but I had gotten hold of her arm and twisted it breaking it and she screamed in pain. Luckily I didn't have to do much more because to my surprise a big black furred werewolf hand jumped on her grabbing her by the back her neck and shaking her uncontrollably. I rolled over getting to my feet in a flash and werewolves quickly took over.  

"Warm Bloods!" one of the Vikings yelled and this caused a frenzy. 

"Sam!" Nathan called my name and Looked in his direction as he ripped threw Vikings to get to me. 

"We need to!" He yelled and I shook my head. 

"No we won't back out like a bunch of cowards!" I told him and he sliced in half a guy that snuck up on his side. 

"We're not running or backing out there are werewolves here we didn't prepare you for this!" He said and I jumped up wrapping my legs around a guys neck and snapping it and then landing on my feet. 

"It's ok there helping us I know who they are!" I said and before I could say anything else a long stake was driven threw Nathans stomach. He stood there looking at me before he dropped to his knees and that's when I truly lost it. 

"Nathaniel!" Nick screamed as he was now at his brothers side yanking the stake out and holding up his now limp brother. 

"Brother stay with me! okay stay with me!" He yelled and I watched as Nathan fought to keep his eyes open.

At this point my blood began to boil and my eyes began to turn from bright blue to a clear gray and my fangs grew a little longer. I had no clue what was happening to me but I felt myself grow stronger. I picked up the stake that had been stuck in Nathan and threw it full force into the guy that had wounded Nathan so badly and watched as he turned to stone and busted apart. I felt something soft brush against me and I turned to see a black furred animal at my side and new it was Cameron. 

"Go he needs you we have this covered" he said in his thoughts and I was surprised I could hear them. Instead of objecting I nodded and ran to Nick and he picked Nathan up and took off in a flash, yet again even I could hardly see him. I looked at the war zone one last time before vanishing myself and leaving a he behind was all I had wanted to do. I knew that what I would return to would only be the beginning.