Chapter 18: Two Can Play This Game

"You have to want it, own it and most importantly, believe in it! You won't win if you don't focus so get your head right!" Nick said smacking me in the head making me madder then I already was. In the last two hours he's smacked me, grabbed my ass , pulled my hair and kicked me. I get he's helping me but I highly doubt a Viking will grab my ass that was for his pleasure and amusement. 

"Look I'm trying! You don't have to scream and hit me like that!" I screamed at him and he laughed. 

"OK you big baby" he said smiling and that was the last straw. I ran to the nearest tree and broke of the thickest branch and found myself swinging it right into Nicks back. He groaned and fell to his knees and I grabbed his hair and elbowed him right in the face. I heard many of his bones break as I flipped over him and grabbing him in a head lock and slamming him into the ground. 

"OK OK stop! I'm sorry!" He cried out and I let him go. I was angry I didn't even realize I had a part of the stick to his chest ready to push it in his heart. I sat down breathing heavy and i pushed my hair back. 

" I'll see you later OK" I said getting up and running to my car. As I settled in I looked out the window with my hands on the steering wheel I began to wounder if I was losing control. I was snapped out of my daze when there was a knock on my window. I looked up and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. Nathan.  

I shakily got out the car and leaned against it. I couldn't even look at him. 

"So how's training going?" He asked with a grin on his face. Hun? Smiling? 

"Um fine I guess why? What are you doing here?" I asked wanting to know what was up. 

"Just checking in you could train a little harder though your getting a little fat" he spat out chuckling and my jaw dropped. 

"Excuse me!? Are you insane?" I asked shocked and pissed. 

"No but clearly you are, who trains for a war they know they can't win?" He asked smiling more. 

"What is your problem Nathan? Just because I broke off our little sneaking around doesn't mean you have to be so rude and mean to me!" I stated moving off my car. 

"That's what I do, I'm mean, rude and a brutal killer don't expect any more or any less of me" he said standing in front of me now. 

"No your not Nathan your being childish and acting out" I said pushing him away. 

"Yes I am Sam, if you haven't noticed I kill to survive you can't make every bad being be good it's just not in my nature" he smiled a crooked grin and looked behind me. I turned to see a girl jogging the schools football route and I looked back at Nathan.

"No Nathan... You don't have to act like this!" I told him but he was gone in a flash making my hair blow in my face once then again when he stood before me again only this time with the girl in front of him. He looked into her eyes his pupils getting big and her getting small compelling her. 

"Don't scream it'll only hurt a little" he said to her and she nodded in his response.

"This is what I do Sam you can't change that" he said letting his eyes turn a bright blue and his fangs come out. He sank his teeth into the girls neck and began drinking her little life away. 

"Stop!" I yelled running into him and pushing him away hard. He flew into a big oak tree his mouth covered in blood and a devilish smile on his face. I held the girl up as she was to weak to stand on her on her and i heard beaches break behind me. 

"Tisk tisk tisk little brother am I getting the old destructive Nathan back? If so please count me in because I love the old restless Nathan" Nick said smiling and stepping next to the girl and I. 

"The old Nathan? Stop Nick OK it's bad enough he's acting out as i we don't need you bringing back old memories" I replied and saw the girl down. 

"Oh you'd love the old Nathan wouldn't she little brother? He was destructive, impulsive, reckless and most of all fun" Nick sad smiling as he fixed his blonde short hair. Nathan had gotten up an was now cleaning his mouth and he tucked the cloth back into his black leather jacket. 

"Im not just some human dog you can train to not do things and do them I'm gonna do what I was and theres no stopping me Sam" Nathan said and he was gone.

"Aww now look what you did it's gonna take me forever to find him now and trust me once he's gone he's careful about what he does" Nick said taking the girls limp body and throwing it over his shoulder. 

"You should go I'll get rid of this mess " he said walking the way he came. 

"Thank you Nick, maybe you aren't so bad after all and keep me posted with the whole Nathan thing" I asked him getting into my car. 

"will do cupcake" he said winking at me and I rolled my eyes and started the car. I pulled my silver Jeep Wrangler out of the hold school yard woods and onto the main road. As I drove down it i began to think about how all this crap I was going threw fit together it was like a big puzzle and I had a million different pieces. As I tried to put it all together something caught my eye in the middle of the road making me slam my breaks.

What the hell? I thought to myself as 4 people stood in front of my truck. I got out but kept my door opened and stood by it as they stared at me. There were two blonde girls with light blue eyes and pretty smiles and two tall guys. both lightly colored eyes and one with light brown hair and the other with the same color hair as the girls. 

"Um it isn't save to stand in the middle of the road like this I could have hit you all" i stated and one of the blondes began to laugh. 

"Oh please the only thing hurting would be you little one" the other girl chimed. 

"I can't believe this little peasant is leading a war against us" the dark hair guy added in. 

"Yeah she smells human to what the hell is she suppose to do to us?" The blonde hair guy asked and they all laughed. 

"Your Vikings aren't you? " I asked getting closer. 

"Ding ding ding and she as brains ladies and gentleman" the dark hair guy stated and it kind of pissed me off. 

" oh please spare me, none of scare me and your witty comments are retarded so go elsewhere please if any of you had brains you know not to mess with me" I stated clearly and the guy with the dark hair launched himself at me but I dodged him and ended up behind him grabbing his arm and braking it. He groaned and the others all stared wide eyed. 

"Hey! get away from her! did you forget who's territory your on?" A guy asked the 3 Vikings as he came and stood by my side and I pushed the Viking down and stepped away from him. They all looked at him in anger and they all left in a flash. 

" Are you OK?" He asked and I nodded looking at him. He stood at least 6'2 very toned and muscled. He had Brown hair and cutest eyes ever. 

"Yea im ok" was all i could get out. 

"Good I'm Cameron by the way" he said extending his hand I shook it. 

"I'm Sam nice yo meet you" I replied back and let go of his hand. 

"Oh I know who you are my pack was ordered to protects you but since you've been with those blood sucking fang faces its been hard to do so, so we just did what we can from a far" he said smiling. 

"Um pack? Don't tell me your another set of vampires I have to deal with" I said nervously laughing. 

"No, god no if I was I'd kill myself I'm a werewolf, Son of Falcon Vega soon to be Alfa of our pack" he said and i lifted a eyebrow. 

"Wait what?" i asked confused. 

"Here hop in I'll try and explain" he said opening my car door for me and I got in. He go in the drivers side and began going downhill into the woods. Oh boy what have I gotten myself into?