Chapter 45: Ready Set Go

This chapter is mainly about Nick and Blake so more people can get the feel of them :)

Come on skinny love just last a year, pour a little salt we were never here I tell my love to wreck it all

Cut out all the ropes and let me fall My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my ,Right at the moment this order’s tall And I told you to be patien,t And I told you to be fine ,And I told you to be balanced ,And I told you to be kind ,And in the morning, I’ll be with you But it will be a different kind ‘Cause I’ll be holding all the tickets And you’ll be owning all the fines - Skinny Love ; Birdy

When I woke up the sun shone if from the biggest window in the room and I covered my face from it. I felt my shirt sticking to my skin around my stomach and I looked down and saw a blood stained spot in the cover that covered me and I sat up quickly and yanked my shirt up and saw that there was only a small red whelp there. For a moment I had forgotten what had happened and in seconds it was all coming back to me. I rubbed my  face and I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom but then I remembered that I had no idea where it was. I decided that since I really had to pee that I'd look for it on my own and I started with the first door on the left leaving the living room. It was just a plain room with a bed, dresser and TV and that's it. I moved on to the next door and looked inside but it was nothing but a closest. Again I moved on to the next room but this door was locked so I moved on to room after that and opened it and a sharp scream periced my ears and I realized it was Nathan and Sam laying naked in bed and I quickly shut the door and yelled sorry. When I turned around Nick was standing in front of me and I let out a scream of my own and nearly jumped out of my boots. Literally.

"Sweet mother of god! what's wrong with you!?" I screamed at him holding an hand over my chest where my heart was beating rapidly.

"Well you but of course your just a problem I cant seem to solve now instead of being nosey let's go" He said turning and walking down the hall and I quickly tried to follow behind him.

"Where are we going? and I'm a problem? no your a problem your the vampire that's like, like, like a big problem you kill people!" I told him and he stopped and I ran into his back.

"Watch your mouth" He said in a deep voice and he looked at me with angry eyes and I shook my head. Who does he think he is?

"No you know what last night I thought you were an actual good guy but your not, I was an idiot to believe that a vampire could be goo you kill and drink peoples blood for crying out loud" I snapped and before I could say anything else he had me by the neck against the wall.

"Who the bloody hell do you think you are!? I could rip your body into pieces and feed you to flesh eating animals! I said shut your mouth and I don't want to hear your annoying voice at all for the rest of the day!" He shouted in my face and I winced and whimpered in pain.

"O-o-okay I'm - so-so-sorry" I gasped out and he let me go and meet feet finally touched the floor and I rubbed my neck and wiped the tears now rolling down my cheeks. I followed Nick out to his car and got in and I was quite the whole car ride to his condo. When we arrived inside he told me to pack everything I could and I did exactly as he asked. I dragged two suitcases out of my room and brought them to the door where Nick grabbed them along with his bags and took them out to his car. I slowly made my way down to the elevator and when I looked up Nick had his one me as he walked past to go lock up the door but as soon as his eyes met mine he looked away.

I couldn't understand why he was so mean or what I ever did to him to make him hate me so much but then again he never actaully did anything to me to make me hate him up until now. He nearly killed me and I no longer felt as safe with him as I did before. When the elevator doors closed I pressed the button for the loby and I leaneed against the wall when the elevator stopped and the alarm went off. I wiped my cheeks because again I caught myself crying and I looked around and tried pushing other buttons to make it go but it was stuck, I was stuck.

"Hello! can anybody hear me?" I yelled and I got no answer but a few bangs above my head coming from the ceiling.

"Hey? is someone up there? The elevator stopped and I'm stuck please help" I called up into the ceiling and one of the small squares opened above and all i could see was pitch black.

"Thank god I'm stuck and can you help me please" I said as I saw blonde hairs leaking down out of the hole and when the person jumped down and landed on their feet I got a good look at the face and screamed.

"Sure I'll help you but I should warn you, your not caoming out of hear alive" she said and she grabbed on to my shoulders and bit me. I screamed even louder as I began to cry and I called out for Nick about a dozen times and I heard the doors of the elevator being pried opened and I saw Nick's face.

"Allison stop!" I cried and he grabbed her by the back of her jacket and flung her out of the elevator and down the hall. He looked down at me and I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes and then he stepped out of my sight so I held my neck and slowly sat up.

"Nick come on just let me finish what I started honey" she said wiping my blood from her mouth and He chuckled darkly.

"Why the bloody hell would I do that? " He asked her as they stood at different ends of the fall looking as if they were ready to tear each other apart just because of me.

"Because you don't even like the girl I can sense your hatred for her, If you let me kill her you'll be a free man again and you wont have to worry of some child" she replied back now they were both walking towards each other.

"If you can sense that you should be able to sense that your about to die a painful, messy death than?" He asked and The ran into each other full force and I could hardly see them at the speed they where going and it was making my head hurt. My neck was starting to burn and I screamed in pain and called for Nick. He had looked back at me as he held Allison down by the neck to the floor and she began to laugh.

"So that's why you dont want her dead!" She gasped out as blood ran out of her mouth and down her perect cheeks.

"I have no idea what your talking about" Nick told her as he ripped his eyes from mine and looked down at her.

"You feel for her Nick don't try and hide it, she makes you nervous and you cant even think straight when shes around hell, even when shes hardly near you I can spell her all on you, I can hear her name running threw your thoughts, I can see her smile in your eyes and her heart beat and blood in your veins and it;s driving you crazy isn't it Nick?" she said and I could feel myself growing weak and my vision started to blur.

"Shut up!" Nick snapped at her and twisted her neck and punched his fist straight threw her heart and where her body once laid there was now ash. I turned away because I never really handled death well but when seeming as though this would be my second time nearly dying or maybe even completely dying this time I would learn to handle it. My eyes shut but when I last looked I could  blearily see Nick walking to me but then everything went blank.