Chapter 33: This Isn't Over

(Again Still in Valeries Point of View)

The quite scares me because it screams the truth, I can defy gravity and I can pick up a car, I can even break off bolts and locks with my bare hands... Killing just comes naturally.

I stood in front of "The Girl" with an evil grin and she looked fairly pissed. Honestly I actually enjoyed seeing her annoyed and in pain. Her face formed into a frown and she went inside and pushed past me. 

"Hmmm looked what the slut dragged in... Herself" I spoke shutting the door and it closing with kind of a bang. 

"Spare me Valerie I don't have time to go after you clean up your reckless and careless messes for someone who's been a vampire a very very very long time you sure make a lot of mistakes" she told me with her back to me looking into the fire blazing in the fire place. No my mistakes were planned her leaving her back to one of the oldest vampires of our generation was a mistake. 

"Mhm well I'll have you know I've made all these mistakes before I'm sure I can make them again and be okay teens have to make mistakes don't they? If I go and be perfect like I usually am people will think somethings up and I don't need that now if you don't mind I have important things to do so could you know, poof be gone" I told her crossing my arms. 

"Like I don't? Your messing in a war zone and we don't need you coming around screwing shit up!" She yelled now looking at me. This made me laugh a little, who does she think she is? Doesn't she know that I could snap her like a tree branch? 

"Now you do know I could snap you like a twig right?" I told her grinning. 

"I'd love to see you try" she spat coldly and I took this as a challenge. Nathan and Nick would be mad that she's gone but they'd get over it eventually. 

"Challenge excepted" was all I said before I vanished. Quickly upstairs getting dressed in dark skinny legged jeans, a cropped pink shirt, and black knee high boots. I was quieter then a mouse so I knew she wouldn't see my attack coming. I stood on the top of the stair case banister and squatted down in a cat like position and laughed. 

"You know your not to much of a smart girl ya know? Challenging an elder is foolish" I told her and she turned and looked up at me. I smiled my devil smile and let my eyes go red and fangs come out. I expected her to tense up like every amateur vampire did but this didn't faze her. She just and let her fangs down. Oh how cute I thought and jumped now off the banister and landed on my feet in front of her. Grabbing her by the neck, I ran her into the wall above the fireplace. She laughed and it made mad I'd never had anyone laugh in my face before. 

"Is that all you got grandma?" She said smirking and I growled growing angrier and I flung her into the front door and she slammed into it and fell to the ground. It was a pretty far throw so I was satisfied when I saw she was still down and smiled. I began to walk to her but the picked her head up just enough for me to see her face and she laughed more. I stopped where I was and looked at her pissed more then usual. I growled more and before I could make another step I watched as her eyes go bright blue and then black ripple over the edges. I couldn't move or do anything at all. I've never seen this before in my life and I couldn't understand what she was. She got up to her feet and smiled and she knew I was in fear. 

"Not so bad now are you?" She asked and I didn't answer her. 

"Well one things for sure I'm nothing like you and I'll never stoop to your level just stay out my way so I can keep people safe" she said letting the blue and black in her eyes subside. After she made herself clear she left with me just standing there. Once she was gone I was able to catch my breath but not for long because I got a text from a old friend and I wondered how my number got to him so fast. I shook my the thoughts from my head and looked at the door.

Don't let this or her screw up what your hear do Val just get to where you need to go I thought to myself and grabbed my jacket off the couch and left. My whole way to the Royals Board Igot chills seeing Sam's eyes. Yes I will now address her as Sam. I couldn't think much more about her as I approached the castle like building and found it rare to see no guards standing outside the main entrance. I pulled the doors opened and made my way inside and down the hall. The sound of my footstep echoing around me restored my old sassy self and I stopped at the door. There was only one guard at the door and I gave him one of my killer sexy smiles and literally he fell to the ground dropping dead. I could smell the fear from here behind the big brown bolted doors and smiled even bigger. I pulled the doors opened and walked my way down the long center way and the whole board stared in shock. One in particular an old bald man standing at 6'3 with grey and black hair and he nearly died in his seat. 

"What's the matter Daddy? Don't look so surprised" I told him and folding my arms and giving my signature smile. All the boards faces went white and my dad almost fell out his chair.

Well done Val you sure know how to make a come back I thought to myself.