Patton (ch. 31) the end

"So tell me why we are going to see Thomas." I looked over to see Draak and A in the doorway.

"We are going to update him on what is happening?" Logan replied. I was just happy that we are all going this time. Thomas will finally meet Draak and Anxiety and learn that Virgil isn't dead... Just split.

"What if we said we didn't want to go?"I stopped packing my bag and looked at them both.

"Why would you want to go kiddos?" Ajust looked over his shoulder, I could see that today was a bad day for him. He had rings around his eyes and his skin looked pasty.

"We just don't think its a good idea that we both go.Beside Thomas doesn't even know about us. It would just be confusing and awkward."

"But that's precisely why you both need to go kid do. Thomas should know and not from us." I went and grabbed both their hands, feeling their undiniable connection between the two of them. "I understand how who feel but we will be there with you the whole time. We won't even say anything, we'll that decision to the both of you ok?" They looked between each other and signed.

"Ok, dad. We'll go." I finished packing my bag, and sink down first. Thomas was sitting there with Frozen playing in the background, but I don't think he's actually watching it. I cleared my throat and He whipped around to see me.

"Oh my gosh, Patron!" He got up and pulled me into a hug. He hasn't seen me in so long. He hasn't seen any of us besides Logan. "What are you doing here? Is everything ok? Where are the others? Where's Logan?"

"We ok Thomas. Please allow my husband to breath." Logan rose up with Roman and Decent. The kiddos still haven't sunk yet.

"Your all together?"

"No, Thomas we arent together. You just imagining all this." Deceit smirked and Thomas got a look of complete fear. It soon was replaced with relief and anger as Deceit started to laugh.

"So everyone's here..." Thomas looked happy to have us here but he got sad fast. "Well not quite everyone."

"Kiddo..."

"Oh jeez if I knew it was going to be this depressing. We would have stayed behind." Both the boys just sat on the stairs looking at Thomas. Thomas was obviously confused.

"Took you two long enough. Thought you ditched us." Draak laughed and A gave him a dirty look.

" You know we could never think of ditching you Princey..." A started with his typical sassy sarcastic attitude.

"...Wouldnt dream of missing out on all the drama. Its our favorite past time." Draak finished. It looks like They must have pit some makeup on. A looks less sick. Of course Draak has the typical Virgil look, with the eye shadow and all that, but that is typical for him.

"Laying on a bit thick, arent we?" Logan asked as he pushed up his glasses.

"I can see that. However isn't that how we always are? I mean we do tend to lay on the sass while here."

"Astute observation, Draak. I resend my comment."

"Hold on a minute!!!" Thomas yelled as he pointed at the boys. "Who are they and why do they have Virgiks attitude?" I could help but laugh. Out of everything, he picked the attitude to notice.

"Well my dear confused Thomas there is a lot you've missed..." drake said. As he glanced at A. A nodded and took a deep breath before continuing.

"You may want to sit for it. Its going to be a long story."

💀The end💀 lol

Please read DYW2KMS: Jessi Casket before moving on to Alters: Dark's Manor.
😊😍😘