Draak (Ch.7)

"What are you doing?" A asked as I start to get out of the car... Here we go again. 

"I am going inside." I close the car door and he gives me a stink eye.

"You can't go in looking like that. And if we both going in together then..."

"I agree with A, on this one... I'm not even sure I am... I'm a little freaked about out this and you won't tell me so.." Are you serious right now? THEY ARE MY FAMILY TOO YOU KNOW. So what am I just supposed to stay outside until you finally decide to let me in or what? Wait, you expect me to...

"I can't do illusions..." A just stared at me in shock.

"How can you not do illusions? Virgil is an illusionist!"

"No, he is a shadowmancer with a subspecialty of illusionary and spacial magic. I just can't do illusions." A started laughing and I immediately grew cold. This is insane. I say I can't do something and he just laughs. 

"My magic is still far superior to yours, I suggest you do not pay my weakness's much mind. Especially when I can do things you can't."

"And what would those be." Fucking asshole... How about we start with keeping you alive... 

If you'd actually let me.

"Kiddo! What happened to your arm." Patton ran out of the house so fast, you could barely see him. I ducked out cautiously, trying not to be seen. I ended up with a snake in my hair. No not Deceit, although I do blame him. NO, I mean I had a literal snake in my hair. I walked into the house and next thing I knew Nagini was on my head...

"Sorry I thought you were Roman... Virgil?" Deceit walked over and took Nagini off me and just stared. "What happened? You went back to being... Although it seems to me more... Well more." I blinked and the lights blew, plunging us both into darkness. I then used the shadows to hide me as I ran. I knew deceit still knew I was there. He's a snake after all. He could smell me. 

No, not like that. I took a bath... I just have a unique scent. A does too. I'm surprised he never picked up on the difference in A's scent yet. 

"Who killed the lights?!" I ran right into Roman. Oh no! The lights went on and I just stood there frozen. Another weakness of mine... My god damn crush... "Virgil you look different. More emo if that's even possible." 

"Ha, yeah, more... emo..." I couldn't form a damn thought. If you wondered why Virgil was such a clueless moron when it came to Roman. That would be me... Though A usually helps out by making me less of a complete ditz and make it so we were just clueless. Without him... I''m practically Jello.

"Hey, I was wondering if you would like..."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I wipe around to see A walking up with everyone behind him. They all looked beyond confused.

"I was going to the... um." I took a step back and bumped into Roman. My face immediately grew hotter and I had to cover my face to hide the blushing. It's not my fault ok. Virgil loves Roman. As to halves of Virgil, it only made sense that...

We both would love Roman too.

"I thought I said for you to go unseen. Not flirt with Roman." And now here's the jealousy the Virgil is good at. Not that anyone sees it often. I really don't understand how He's the good one but yet holds a lot of the bad. I'm missing something.

"I was not flirting with Roman... I just bumped into him, literally."

"That's your excuse, really?"

"What? You kissed him."

"UM, excuse me can someone explain what's going on. As well as tell me why I am the subject at hand." We both glance at Roman and then back at the others. I had forgotten they were even there. I really am a moron around Roman. Jeez.

"Uh, well... It's all yours A. I'm out." I snapped and was teleported into some random bedroom. But by the looks of the messy table full of papers, I'm guessing this is A's room.