??? (Ch. 30)

I need to do something. I need to... do something, but I don't know what to do. Or it's more like, I don't know what I can do. What can I do? The rules of reality shouldn't affect me here. So figure it out. What can I do? What should I do? What would I do? After that whole incident what an hour or so ago, everyone is on edge.

I just sat on Romans bed looking back at him. Once again he was going through his closet and his closes, looking at himself in the mirror with every outfit change. Not that I mind any, the view is nice... ahem... But also it's his way of making himself feel better. I wouldn't be surprised his ego took quite the hit earlier. I looked over at his desk. The picture of all of us was just sitting there. Their eyes staring back knowingly.

I grinned and snapped, extending my aura out like a hand, slamming it against the picture. The flew back smashing against the wall. Both Roman and I reel back in a start. I hadn't expected it to work so well. I felt as my body seized up in pain and started to glitch again. Shit...

"The fuck dude! That was my favorite picture of us. Aw man, its ruined." Not my fault. I walked over, though it was slow due to the pain and glitching. I looked at the picture and sighed. Ok, I take that back. The glass was practically melted and blackened. The only thing you could see was Virgil. I guess that's one way to get a point across. Honestly, I just wanted to tip it over. I was never able to affect thing before so I didn't think it would be so easy. I looked at Roman, who was staring at the picture intently, a goofy look on his face. I started laughing. No sound was made as expected but still. I was laughing. Laughing... and glitching. My whole body started looking like those leaf men from epic. You know when the girl was looking at the queen and how her whole body vibrated intensely because she moved at a faster speed than the girl. That's how I looked... How did I know that? Easy...

I saw myself in the fucking mirror.

I walked up to it, placing my hand on to the cold glass. You could hear the vibratic hum the mirror made at the touch. Roman whipped around and stood there staring at me with a smile. I removed my hand and just stood there looking myself over.

My dark blackish hair was an absolute mess, of course, the constant shaking my body was doing wasn't helping. My eyes were a bit sunken from the lack of sleep... and form. But you can't really sleep in this state. You have no body to need it. Your just a consciousness and even that is confusing. Yet here I am semi-tangible. I smiled and my eyes glowed their purple color.

I wasn't back but it's a start. I can do my job. I can protect them. I can protect Thomas. I can still do what I need to... but, I need those boys to work together. Otherwise, I'm fucked.

My head started hurting and I went onto my knees, the glitching got worse until reality itself started glitching around me as well. Roman backed away and I clenched my chest. Images passed through my mind. Colors and flashes... Red, silver, black... Lights and sounds drowning out everything around me.

Hello, my son... Don't be afraid... I won't bite... Anxiety... VIRGIL... You're safe... You killed my brother... Why don't you go rot with him... MARCOS... Nothing but a twisted peice of shit... You can't run forever... Who said I was running?

Virgil, where are you going... We can protect ourselves... Burn it all to the fucking ground... You'll die... Let me in... Don't do this again... Virgil, tell him... Roman, go... Why are you smiling...Protect Thomas... I need you... You'll see me again, I promise... NOW GO ROMAN... A don't... My son, what do you think you're doing... I'm done... I'm ending this reality... Son... Why can't you just end this... No one asked you, monster... Bitch... Mother...BURN IN HELL!!!!

"Virgil are you ok?"

N̶̘͎͎̽ò̵̢̎̕͝,̸̭͌͌ ̶̖̹͙̻̇͛̑i̵̡͛̋ ̸̨̘̥̟̋̉a̷͍̺͉͊̀̉̑M̶͍̝̱̒̌ ̵̖̰̭̜̬̓͋̄͑́Ṇ̶͕̱̦͗̈́ơ̵̦̻͈̞͕͐̓͝ṭ̶̨̗͚̀̚͝ ̴̯̦̂̋͂͘͝Ơ̸̢̧͖̫̿͆̈̚K̷͚͈̅́͑̿͝ ̷̹̞͖̎̏͆̌̈À̶̯͕͌̔̄t̵̥̂̇͋̈́ ̶̤̹̻̪͈̃͛̆͠ā̴̰̭̙̻̻͐̈́L̵̞̤̈́̈́̕͝L̷̲̤̼̙̂.̸̦̺̜͈̍̾͐͝͠ ̴͉̥̅R̵̫̖̩͚̞̈́͠ō̵̯͔͕̽̚͝M̴̖̜͈̋́̌Ä̷̺̟̫́̀̐n̷̰̮̔,̷̫͘ ̵͖͙̎̅̍̀̏T̸̹̜̭͕͊͜h̸͈̹͓͇̄̿̅̑I̸̪̐̏̈́S̶͍̼͂̐̂ ̴͓̯̳̎ẁ̸͍̮̃O̷̧͎̰͕͐́R̵͉̙̯̩͈͒̊̅̎ļ̷͓̤͎̃̒̌̃d̷̫̳̀ ̶̜͇͈͕̒̏̎̿I̵̺͍̙̹̚͜s̵̱̿ ̴̧̡͔́͂͝G̶̮̤̓͂̽̉͊͜o̴̫̿͛̂͗͒͜i̵̧̫̖͒͒N̷̡̢̛̠̬͒̀ͅG̸͔̘̔ͅ ̸̭̙͛̽͌̄̕t̵̤̰́ͅǑ̸̫̆̈̌ ̴͈̗̙̟͋̍͐̕S̶̫̯̘̿̈́Ḩ̶̫͇̱́ḯ̸̪̮̦̙T̴̡̥̬̒̔̇!̵̧͈̼͚͎̅̈́̎̔