A (Ch.25)

"Ok... so your just about drained.. y-your... um, your disappearing." He was scratching his head, trying to wrap his mind around what he just heard. I could see the tears in his eyes but I refused to shed any of my own. Not when Draak over here was fighting for the both of us. I don't deserve to feel sorry for myself when I'm making the choice to continue down the path. "W-what does that mean for him?"

"Nothing."

"Please A, You need to explain."

"My death means nothing. It will do nothing for him. He is tied to Thomas still, He is tied to world magic more times over that he basically controls it. My death won't effect him. Like I said he can't die. He can't..."

"What about you?" I looked up in shock. He was trying so hard to remain calm, but I could see he was cracking. What else do you expect in a situation like this. God I want to just stop this whole mess. I want to leave. I want... Fight or flight, I need to stop running.

"What do you mean?"

"You said you were still here, so that meant he was alive."

"I meant that as a joke."

"It wasn't funny. What did you mean by that?"

"I'm not like him as I stated before my magic won't replenish. In a normal circumstance...If one of us dies... It's a death sentence for the other. Meaning If he died, I would die too. It would be the same the other way if it weren't for the fact the world loves him." I looked over at Draak and picked his hand up again, watching him breath just to calm my own nerves. "He will stand there and tell you the whole world is against him. He will say that no one will weep for him but that is a lie. I am Anxiety but He is what made Virgil... Virgil. He is why everyone fell for him. He is why Virgil woke up everyday happy and loveed by so many. The world blessed him more times over... I fucked it all up."

"A, I really don't think..."

"Why did Virgil leave you all when he was ten."

"He was..." His face darkened and his eyes widened. "He afraid of hurt everyone."

"Because he had a panic attack and hid its effects causing Patton to get so worried he yelled. Why did leave you for Marcos?"

"Actually I have no idea and I am still pretty salty about that."

"He stayed with Marcos because he knew Marcos loved him regardless of who his father was. Where as he was terrified at how you would look at him when you found out. When you did find out, his anger and is fear made him snap. Both of which or me."

"A, seriously..."

"Do you know why he blew himself up?" Roman stopped and looked at me with a look of defeat. I felt the tears begin to fall from my face despite all attempts to stop them. I never stopped looking at Draak. "He was afraid not for himself but for all of you. He knew that if Marcos lived then He would hunt down everyone He ever loved. Starting with you. So I made the decision to end it all, the only way I knew how."

"A..."

"Like I said I'm the one that fucks it all up."

"Stop with that self-depreciation shit."