A (Ch.5)

I watched you let yourself die... and now it's too late to save you this time. You bury me alive. Everybodys got to breathe somehow don't leave me to die. You're too consumed by your emptiness and lies...

Why is that song in my head? It's loud and distracting. Someone threw a shoe at me... A SHOE! It fell to the ground and I threw flames at it turning it to ash. At least the smell will leave now.

Sorry was my music bothering your fighting? 

Of course, it's you, Wait?! How did you know I was fighting? Where are you?

Around. Your pal over there is doing better than you and he doesn't even have magic.

I'm not exactly at my be... You know you don't have any right considering your probably no better than me. If my time is almost up, then yours is to you know.

That is true. Except your forgetting, I am much stronger than you. My magic has depleted yes but not nearly enough for it to kill me and yours is almost gone.

I can still...

Do that and you will die... There is no coming back from that a second time.

Where, the fuck, are you?

Hanging.

"SHIT!" Burning pain shot through my shoulder and I went down. I heard Lucas yell but I was more occupied but the gun that was now in my face. The creep smiled and slowly went to pull the trigger. Doesn't that idiot know that that just gives someone the time to do... THAT. A dark flame blasted into the person sending them flying into 4 other people. I look up at where the fire came from to see a darker more emo me flying in the air. The fuck man?

"That isn't hanging, that's flying." Draak just laughed as he dropped down on to the ground, fast enough to cause a shock wave. Yet he still managed to land gracefully. What the hell is this guy?

"Would you like my help now or are you still going to refuse a friend?" He looked back at me, his eyes glowing a deep crimson. He is one scary dude, Yet he would rather sit and read a book with his music blasting. I don't understand anything. "Your shot..."

"It's just my shoulder, I'm fine."

"NO YOUR NOT. Your already in the process of disappearing and now you can add a gunshot to your list of reasons why YOU ARE NOT OK!"

"I thought you weren't the caring type."

"I'm not... I'm the pissed off when you don't listen to me type."  I just smirked. This is getting ridiculous.

Tell me about it. But that's what happens when you take a self-deprecating character like Virgil and split them into two sides. You get two sides at war.

"Draak would you mind cutting the chatter and doing what matters?" He raised an eyebrow before snapping and turning all the guns in the area to ash.

"And I thought I was the poet." Nope, that's still you, rapping and rhyming everytime you go off on a rant. Hell, I don't even think you realize you're doing it half the time. AND WHAT THE HELL? How did he... I couldn't even do that with full power. He snapped his fingers again and there was a wall of black flames separating us and the onyx, save for one member who was currently being interrogated by Lucas. He is so not going to let me live this down. Draak walked over, knelt down, and looked at the wound.

"It's bad."

"It's not bad... It's just a gunshot."

"The precisely the point. It's a gunshot, and with you being in that state, It is bad."

"Can we just go home." Draak just shook his head in defeat as Lucas came running over happier than he has been in a while. The wall went down and everyone ran, yelling something about a monster. Fucking pricks...

"A, I got it... I... I got a location... for a base." Lucas said as he tried to catch his breath. He looked up and noticed Draak standing there. He just kept looking at me and then back at him. If it wasn't for the pain in my arm, I would have thought it was funny. But right now it was just aggravating.

"LUCAS!" He stopped and looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"When did you get cloned."