Reunion

Please read

Uhmm bad comments really make me feel down, I do this to alleviate boredom and it makes me happy knowing someone like this story, like you guys and that drives me to update as much as I can. I know my English sucks, but I can help it. I know that my average in school years in English is in the verge of failing but I tried my best to uhmmm for you to understand it and believe me I don’t even know the English/British history but still doing it so far.. T.T

Aetius POV

                “come in” the king said, I reluctantly open the door and enter

As I enter the room the foreboding feeling is so thick that I want to flee in that room. As soon as I enter I can see the king silhouette sitting back to his chair in the same oak table. His chin is resting on his left hand and on his right hand holding letter opener while twirling it.

I walk near him and bow to him for respect and gratitude for him to let me do my job here without being disturbed and with his help making the twins out of my way for a while.

“its good to see you here again Aetius, I hope you have a great news to tell me” the king said

I swallow a lump in my throat; I discovered too much of what he really is and what he can do. I need to report and tell what ive seen and learned concerning where we could find his missing daughter or should I say escape princess from her prison.

“yes your majesty “ is all I can say before divulging all of the information I collected and what her real daughter can do.

After grueling hours of discussing where might she. The king slam both of his hand making me pause but not faze off what he does. My face remained stoic as I watch the king greeting his teeth.

“impossible, that daughter of mine will never ever use those things and its forbidden for women in here to wield weapons” the king said still not believing on what I am saying.

I reach toward my pocket and reveal two daggers. I put it on his desk.

“this daggers are hidden well on your daughters room, as you can see  all the weapons so far I study. Theres a distinct pattern where it show a engrave initial AP on it” I said

“well all my son have that too you know, those thing might been theirs in the first place” the king responded.

I shake my head, I know by doing this its like disrespecting him but I need to let him know that his daughter isn’t as he though she is ‘submissive’ one.

I pulled another two sword “these two are belong to your sons collection, as you can see there’s a difference in the type of engrave on each of them making it known who own this weapons” as I speak the king holds the weapons, scrutinize the engrave of each weapons. I think it register to his mind, well he knows about his two sons own distinctive mark and furrow his brow concentrating to the daggers on the table.

“your daughter plan this all and just waiting for her right time to make her move, according to my observation, the twin are the one who help trained your daughter skills through weapon and hunting” the king jaw drop by hearing the statement.

“how can they trained her if almost all years they are out of the island” the king responded. As I observe the king while explaining all the details as much as I can. Something registered on his eyes.

“gunther” is all he says with a venom dripping on it.

“so your daughter might be still there managing to stay alive and hidden for she know how to hide her marks, the forest near this castle is the evidence I can tell.” I pulled some arrow head and drop it to the table, again sometimes when making your own arrow you can know who made it by how its sharpen according to her likeness. Comparing some of this to those I saw to that room prove that she’s honing her skill inside that forest for a long long time, even trying to mask it by other hunter to hunt there so it mix her own set of weapon to the other hunters. Smart real smart.